Home

FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2015, 11:19 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Turned the game from average to just pure garbage.

Take a computer opponent on world class that had unrealistic advantages and that could already basically overpower or warp through you to begin with to now giving them the non stop Sprint aggressiveness of the typical online FUT player and you have a steaming pile now.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited by zanner; 12-18-2015 at 11:21 PM.
Old 12-20-2015, 09:26 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Finally got some time with the patch last night and I thought it was great. I played as Arsenal vs Man City (World Class/15 min halves/Normal Speed), and I actually won (2-1), which I really didn't expect.

I really don't know where all this "The CPU just slices through the defense like butter now" talk is coming from, honestly. I out-possessed them 53-47%, I had 2 less shots on goal, and I had 86% passing compared to 88 for them (still high but I can live with it). They still played the ball around very well I felt, using lobs, back passes, and playing the ball to the GK a few times. I also had no trouble getting fouls called (4 on them and a yellow card), and had at least twice in the game (1 for me, 1 for them) where a ticky tack foul in the box was not called as a penalty, which I LOVED. They still pressured me quite a bit, but it didn't feel as relentless as before so I'm hoping the fatigue tweak played a factor in that. It's also worth noting that the through balls near the sidelines were much better, with far less routine passes going out of bounds.

I can't vouch for Legendary difficulty, but on World Class I really found the game to be less frustrating than it was before. I've been stuck in purgatory between winning handily against Pro and struggling to compete vs World Class, so if this 1 game sample was any indicator, I'm thrilled to finally have a difficulty level that plays tough but fair.
I'm guessing from people who played more than 1 game

OT: Have people found out how to let wingers stay upfront? They keep going back to play as fullbacks and it takes forever for them to get back up in counter situations.
Old 12-20-2015, 09:53 AM   #35
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

On default sliders the ball seems to take forever to roll places when you pass. Might just be me playing more pes but a simple pass from the center circle over to someone standing near the sideline midline junction actually stopped rolling and my player walked over to collect it. Weird.

Also EA really need to sort out this junk reaction retreat your attackers do. Its like the split second the cpu d touches the ball in the box your attackers go into back pedal animation.

The simple ground curved pass which just pops up naturally in pes is absent from fifa

I like that the cpu is more interested in attacking.

I have noticed some truly bizarre behavior from the wing backs. Instead of staying goalside of the ball they will wander out with terrible angles outside of the widest attacker allowing wide balls to be collected and brought right inside as the wingback then chases from the backside. Where to look for it is when the cpu swings it inside around the 35 area then as everyone focuses central they slot a ground pass diagonally to the wing. Its the defensive animation that occurs there. Thats the point the wingback decides to run around the wrong side, i have even seen them turn their back to the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »