Home

Created Players - Skill Moves, Potential?

This is a discussion on Created Players - Skill Moves, Potential? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2015, 02:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Created Players - Skill Moves, Potential?

I was toying with the idea of a created team CM to get away from some of the stupidity of the youth academy (PTBS strikers with 1/1 WF/SM, etc). When I dove into the created players I noticed a serious lack of options only finding weak foot. It looks like every created player was coming out 3* skill moves (really???!?!) and M/M work rates with PTBS.

Is there any way around this? I'd really like to be able to put together a team with a mix of skill moves and work rates from just created players but it looks like its a complete no-go.

One thing I was thinking about was (heavily) editing some existing players to my liking. I.E. find someone with a decent potential and the work rates and skill moves I want and editing them completely to the stats (and age/name) I want. Has anyone done this? Does it work?

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2015, 06:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Created Players - Skill Moves, Potential?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
I was toying with the idea of a created team CM to get away from some of the stupidity of the youth academy (PTBS strikers with 1/1 WF/SM, etc). When I dove into the created players I noticed a serious lack of options only finding weak foot. It looks like every created player was coming out 3* skill moves (really???!?!) and M/M work rates with PTBS.

Is there any way around this? I'd really like to be able to put together a team with a mix of skill moves and work rates from just created players but it looks like its a complete no-go.

One thing I was thinking about was (heavily) editing some existing players to my liking. I.E. find someone with a decent potential and the work rates and skill moves I want and editing them completely to the stats (and age/name) I want. Has anyone done this? Does it work?
I've been waiting for what seems like a decade on improvements to the create a player feature. It's been abysmal for so long that I've lost hope. As it stands, you can't create players as a RW/LW or a CM. There's no secondary position option. Can't choose skill moves. No potential ratings. The list goes on and on. I feel your pain. Last year I bought PES to play on the side, solely because they had functional options for creating/editing players and teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »