Home

FIFA 17 Features Japanese J1 League - All 18 Clubs & Suita City Football Stadium

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Features Japanese J1 League - All 18 Clubs & Suita City Football Stadium within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2016, 11:34 AM   #25
MVP

Murph's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 17 Features Japanese J1 League - All 18 Clubs & Suita City Football Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
You can use that fake southern american cup and replace MLS teams with one of the leagues that get involved in that cup...get what i mean bro??
Yep. In other words, stick an MLS club in Liga MX and play my way into fake cup tourney (Copa LatAM) that way.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Murph1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2016, 03:25 PM   #26
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: FIFA 17 Features Japanese J1 League - All 18 Clubs & Suita City Football Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixer
As cool as other leagues are, I always find it pointless when EA only include the top division of any league.

As someone who strictly plays Career Mode, I'll never choose to play in one of these leagues as there's no promotion to work towards. Similarly there's no threat of relegation when you do get promoted. Finish bottom of the league? Oh well, who cares, you can just try again next season.

Where's the fun in that?
This is something I've always wanted. At least the second division in every country. They don't need to go 3 or 4 levels deep. Just two is good enough.

Old 06-28-2016, 05:04 PM   #27
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Until FIFA becomes hard enough that I actually fear the drop 2nd divisions to me in lesser domestic leagues are meaningless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-2016, 09:27 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixer
As cool as other leagues are, I always find it pointless when EA only include the top division of any league.

As someone who strictly plays Career Mode, I'll never choose to play in one of these leagues as there's no promotion to work towards. Similarly there's no threat of relegation when you do get promoted. Finish bottom of the league? Oh well, who cares, you can just try again next season.

Where's the fun in that?
Totally with you on this! Just like I was hoping they have J2 as well...
Old 06-29-2016, 11:01 AM   #29
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Until FIFA becomes hard enough that I actually fear the drop 2nd divisions to me in lesser domestic leagues are meaningless.

I here you but I like seeing the possibility of a new teams cycle in and out of the Top divisions. Its is one of the reasons why I never play the Eredivisie in Career mode.
Old 06-29-2016, 12:15 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yeah ! Can't wait to have an other league in FIFA with tons of players with generic faces and bodies...
Old 06-29-2016, 01:11 PM   #31
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG

Its not about that threat of being demoted. Its about the constant change of teams between the leagues. And being able to start with a crap team at the bottom and work your way up.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2016, 04:49 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Its not about that threat of being demoted. Its about the constant change of teams between the leagues. And being able to start with a crap team at the bottom and work your way up.
Totally agree with this! Love taking a League 2 team bringing them up to the PL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »