Home

Let me demonstrate to you '17's Realism

This is a discussion on Let me demonstrate to you '17's Realism within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2016, 10:46 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Let me demonstrate to you '17's Realism

Within the following spoiler i shall relocate a comment from the thread that has been concerning itself with mainly misleading impressions, as the AI has no default tactical set-up, but is meant to completely adjust itself to your style of play.
Hence why one gets to read such plentifully contrasting reviews, although, most unfortunately, the majority of it have been steeped in dread, as i reckon the general level of competence of the average FIFA player upon embarking on this newest edition must be equally dreadul.

I can relate, with my own experiences.

Here you can read the comment which i initially wrote, and which set off a spark of inspiration within me.
Or rather, which resulted out of such spark.

Spoiler

Stay tuned, folks.

I'll start uploading soon.

And for your interest, the settings which i use are set to fully manual in all aspects of the game, slow speed, and legendary difficulty.

I'm so buzzed, i can't even divert my mind from the beautiful experiences it's just had.

I shouldn't've tried out this demo cause now i've lost all patient composure in anticipating the deadline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 11:30 AM   #2
MVP

BL8001's Arena

Re: Let me demonstrate to you '17's Realism

I could hand you a flag and you could wave it.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:31 AM   #3
Pro

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEYA...m-upload_owner

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfgB...m-upload_owner
Old 09-15-2016, 11:59 AM   #4
Pro

Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZlqLW3vnzs

Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdOAVGJ7t0E
Old 09-15-2016, 12:06 PM   #5
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel as though I have been losing my mind. Ive been questioning if people truly watch football at this point.

I'm so happy someone agrees with me you've honestly made my day!

I can't stop playing this demo. While I think there's some area that need to be improve (This games needs Pes' ball physics [curve and technique] on long balls and chipped through balls], the AI shields a bit too much but it's not impossible to stop not sure where that is coming from, and the free kick system wasn't necessarily broken they changed it a bit too much in my early opinion.)

I even hold the cpu to about 84% pass completion per game on WC so I don't even know what to say about that

Anyway thank for this, about to check out your videos now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 12:10 PM   #6
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
Within the following spoiler i shall relocate a comment from the thread that has been concerning itself with mainly misleading impressions, as the AI has no default tactical set-up, but is meant to completely adjust itself to your style of play.
Hence why one gets to read such plentifully contrasting reviews, although, most unfortunately, the majority of it have been steeped in dread, as i reckon the general level of competence of the average FIFA player upon embarking on this newest edition must be equally dreadul.

I can relate, with my own experiences.

Here you can read the comment which i initially wrote, and which set off a spark of inspiration within me.
Or rather, which resulted out of such spark.

Spoiler

Stay tuned, folks.

I'll start uploading soon.

And for your interest, the settings which i use are set to fully manual in all aspects of the game, slow speed, and legendary difficulty.

I'm so buzzed, i can't even divert my mind from the beautiful experiences it's just had.

I shouldn't've tried out this demo cause now i've lost all patient composure in anticipating the deadline.
Your check from EA is in the mail.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:18 PM   #7
Pro

Lovely!
Pleasant to read how this validation has made your day.

I felt rather lonesome when wading through the many rudimentary reviews that by sheer number made me begin to doubt my own impressions.

Until i gave it another go today, and was completely blown away by the experience.

There's a lot to be said about it.
So much so that i could depart on a tangent with no apparant end to it.
Obviously it has its negatives, of which you mentioned quite a few with which i agree, for the time being.

However, it also seems rather foolish, of all parties, including my self, to expect to master a particular aspect of the game with such bare amount of time spent on it.

By which i mean to say that this new FK system requires a lot of time and practice to get used to, before we can even grow fond of it.
And isn't that the whole point of professional football?
To put in hours of practice before attaining even a decent level of expertise?

Yet people all over here wanna master something right off the bat.
Although i must add that if you're playing with assisted controls, it is indeed logical of one to expect that.

Manual, however, is a different story.

Loving every bit about the new corner, and penalty system.
And the shots, my my my....the shots!

Finally i can pull off shots i've been trying to hit for years on this sheet game!
Utter sheyet compared to what we've been offered now.

Finally something that starts coming real close to actual football.
Although there's lots of things still wrong with it, which i certainly won't be overlooking or dismissing.

But if you want to respond to my message or expand the discussion, please relocate your self elsewhere, either in PM or another thread of mine, as i want to ensure the links i posted won't end up buried by the conversation(s) which may follow upon it.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:19 PM   #8
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Your check from EA is in the mail.
Watch his videos and tell me that doesn't look like real football

I swear people who don't like this demo either don't play correct football or don't reeeeaally watch football.

But I think Matt doesn't even like this demo and that flabbergasting for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »