Home

FIFA 17 Impressions From The Community

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Impressions From The Community within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2016, 09:15 AM   #33
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 17 Impressions From The Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
The lighting is so much better this year. This is a huge deal to me.

Very pleased.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I really like the lighting, too, but the kits feel too washed out. I don't know if it's the lighting causing that or if they just didn't add enough color to the kits.
#WeAreND
Old 09-28-2016, 09:23 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im seeing the cpu actually have some errant passes, some crosses are over hit, and even seen some long ball low percentage passing attempts. But it's also seems harder to steal the ball 1 on 1.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2016, 09:31 AM   #35
Rookie

chelios7's Arena

OVR: 3

Porto played differently than some of the other teams I've played against. Lots of long looping passes upfield. More crosses instead of a straight on attack like I had encountered in the previous games.

I also felt like I could break them down a bit more. I missed some very make able shots from inside the box. Still havent gotten the feel for shot power in this version. I either under hit or overpower about 70% of my shots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 09:33 AM   #36
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyezombie
Im seeing the cpu actually have some errant passes, some crosses are over hit, and even seen some long ball low percentage passing attempts. But it's also seems harder to steal the ball 1 on 1.

The passing by the computer is good to hear.....I like to see variation within the game.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:33 AM   #37
Rookie

chelios7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyezombie

Im also seeing more missed passes and missed shots from the CPU. The only way I'm getting steals is from either calling on another defender to come help me close the attacker down or using L1 to face up and then go for B. If I don't directly face and engage, Im not getting much out of a challenge.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:35 AM   #38
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelios7
Im also seeing more missed passes and missed shots from the CPU. The only way I'm getting steals is from either calling on another defender to come help me close the attacker down or using L1 to face up and then go for B. If I don't directly face and engage, Im not getting much out of a challenge.

Are you guys finding that there is variation in the computers style of play from both the offensive and defensive styles of the game?
Old 09-28-2016, 09:46 AM   #39
Rookie

chelios7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra
Are you guys finding that there is variation in the computers style of play from both the offensive and defensive styles of the game?

Porto was the first game where I felt the offense was really different, or at least mostly different. Defensively, I had a much better time passing and finding a space fro some runs than I had previously in other games. Their midfield was better at cutting things off, but I could get past their defense a bit better and get into or near the box. They also weren't as good defensively at set pieces as other teams I had played against.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:48 AM   #40
Rookie

TheCapstone32's Arena

Love the game! Pace is back and every player finally feels different. Last year every player felt identical and after a couple games I would even forget I had Messi on my team because CB's would catch up with him.

New engine is fantastic, jerseys and the pitch look fantastic!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »