Home

HORRENDOUS Transfer Budget Glitch

This is a discussion on HORRENDOUS Transfer Budget Glitch within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2016, 11:04 AM   #33
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: HORRENDOUS Transfer Budget Glitch

They could easily fix this by doing what Madden does and allow you to add funds to any team in CM. In Madden, I can add $5M increments to whoever I'd like in CFM.

Simple, but....this is EA.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:07 AM   #34
Rookie

flo182's Arena

OVR: 0

These game-testers / developers are just driving me crazy.

How can you ignore such obvious bugs?!?!?!

Why make a multi-year game mode, why include prize money and all these things if they just vanish at the end of the year?!

This is beyond stupid and it amazes me every year how this team ****s up every new feature they introduce.
When they introduced these new club-goals I was sure they would be bugged, of course they are. But how is it possible that your ****ing prize money just disappears after you win the Champions League or get promoted from the Championship to the Premier League???
Old 10-19-2016, 07:57 AM   #35
MVP

You guys are forgetting about the money spent to pay:
- club owner
- club stock holders
- family of the club owner
- taxes
- club debts
- players agents
- bribes
- EA

LOL

Cheers!

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 01:12 AM   #36
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

I think it's fixed! I just got promoted to league one in my new Road to glory and I have an 11.62 m transfer budget 25k wages with Layton orient. I think had like 1.6 mil the first year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2016, 05:43 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
I think it's fixed! I just got promoted to league one in my new Road to glory and I have an 11.62 m transfer budget 25k wages with Layton orient. I think had like 1.6 mil the first year

They seem to have done something at least. For example some of the transfers suddenly make more sense. Bayern for example is buying more aggressively and not selling off their best players. In my CM they bought Verrati from PSG (makes sense since Martinez is registred as a CDM and Renato Sanches is sort of a Tweener so they need someone like Verrati to improve upon Vidal) and for Juan Mata (which I sold to them, makes sense again since they sold Götze and now only really have one CAM in Thiago). Lukaku went to Juventus. Özil still went to Barcelona but for around 80 Mio so that is okay in my book. ManCity prohibited anyone from leaving apart from some low value players, as did Arsenal, Tottenham, and Athletico. So they must have tweaked something because Verrati and Özil were the only transfers that were above 40 mio and the rest of the bigger transfers were around the 30-40 Mio range and there wasn't that much movement. Most smaller Premier League sides spent all their dough on one good player in the range of 15-25 Mio and Dortmund bought a couple more younger players.

I'm not sure if, after starting 10 CMs this is just a coincidence or it's because I decided to end some of the madness and took over ManU which means they didn't splash hundreds of millions on one or two player thereby igniting a chain reaction but Bayern, Real, Barca, Arsenal et al still have 100 mio lying around and used them sort of realistically. Bayern got Verrati for around 49 Mio and Mata for 38 Mio, Barca spent nearly all their money on Özil, Real sold Varane for a fortune and tried getting Aguerro and other world class strikers but failed.

I will see in the Winter transfer window whether it is an actual change or whether it's just a coincidence.
Old 10-21-2016, 05:36 PM   #38
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24

Super awesome to hear. Im gonna test it on mine this weekend. Anyone else seeing a change?
Old 10-23-2016, 07:24 PM   #39
Rookie

Nah false alarm. Was only because I used ManU myself. But honestly this seems to be an insider joke and actually a feature and not a bug. It's far too persistent to be a bug. I mean ManU bought Griezman first for 85 Mio and in the same transfer window they bought Lukaku for 65 Mio. In the winter transfer window they bought Kane for 75 Mio and in the new season they bought they struck out on Lewandowski but in the winter they bought Dyabyla or whatever that dudes name is for 95 Mio. Other than that everything else is working fairly fine. Bayern, Barca, Arsenal et al. buy players that make sense for their team and they rarely buy from each other instead going for more lowlier clubs like Juventus and what have you. So honestly... I'd say this is an insider joke.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:34 PM   #40
Rookie

I think I finally figured it out. You need to turn a profit and you obviously need to do well. After turning a profit of 10 mio in my first season (won the league, the FA cup, the EFL cup and the Euroleague) I still had to take the measly 46 Mio that Southhampton is normally assigned. After my second season and turning a profit of 350 Mio (sold 4 players for around 150 Mio, won the CL, won the league, won the EFL cup, won the FA cup, won the preseason invite) I now got an upgrade!!! I was allowed to spend 60 mio which is 14 Mio more. So rejoice!!!

Sorry for laughing but this is ridiculous. It seems that they felt that a team should not simply get more money from being successfull or selling players but from doing that for tens of years. I mean by that calculation I hit anywhere close to ManU numbers in what? 6 seasons? Lol... especially ridiculous considering I turned a profit of nearly 400 mio with a club that has no outstanding loans to pay, no stadium to built no nothing. I mean what the hell happened to my money? Btw. is anybody else laughing hard about the money you make when winning the CL? I am. I mean in real life you get like 30 Mio or so when you qualify, another 30 for surving the group stage and around 60 for making it to the final with another 20 on top if you win. All together you make around what? 140 mio? Plus another 3 Mio or so per win and 1,5 Mio per draw. So even if you draw every game to make it to the final that again nets you 20 Mio plus the TV money. Funny enough, for winning the Premier League you get something like 130 Mio... I do think somebody seriously put the wrong numbers in or they did it on purpose because they do not have the CL license so they want to make sure you know which the most important competition is .

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »