Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2016, 08:23 PM   #257
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
The way I've observed them, and the way the game seems to actually treat them is as follows: pressure determines how high up the pitch, or how soon a defense will apply pressure, or press. Aggression determines how much pressure they apply.

The higher aggression, the more likely to tackle, or actually press. The lower, the more likely they'll stay back. So, teams who have low sets of both numbers are going to sit deep. High pressure and low aggression, they press high, but not aggressively.

At least that's the theory behind it.
Works for me, lol

Noticed on Augsburg, the 'title' you have Wolfsburg. Just trying to keep you humble
Old 12-21-2016, 09:15 AM   #258
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
It's hard to compare team to team from different leagues. I create the tactics one league at a time, therefore the first goal is to compare team to team within a certain league.

Not saying those values can not be addressed, but if we compared teams from one league to another, there would be others that could also be pointed out.
Oney.You have Liverpool at 90 i don't think City should be much lower if at all.They press really high if you watch them aswell.Like Peps Barcelona and specially Bayern used to do.I am a fan of City s9 i have watched them play a lot.Just my opinion
Old 12-21-2016, 12:42 PM   #259
Rookie

Lashley93's Arena

OVR: 0

Anyway to download these for PC to save time?
Old 12-21-2016, 01:06 PM   #260
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashley93
Anyway to download these for PC to save time?
Not unless a PC player first goes through the work of inputting them—I'm on PS4.
Old 12-21-2016, 02:00 PM   #261
Rookie

Found out what I was doing wrong. I have to start the game with the 2nd controller (Keyboard) still selected for the AI team, and then switch it back to the middle when the game begins. If I go back to select sides, all the changes reset.

I played Newcastle against Arsenal (WC full manual), ended 1-1. Surprised how different it made the AI play. Very Arsenal like with low risk short passing, even in attack they tried to pass it into the net ^^ Well done man, seems great so far. Gonna use it for the next games for sure.

One question, now I've done it once for Arsenal, will those changes be saved for the next game against them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 07:31 PM   #262
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Update: 12.21.16

First two La Liga teams are up—aiming to have several more done tomorrow.
Old 12-21-2016, 09:18 PM   #263
Pro

1860fan's Arena

Hello Krebstar have a question to you have taken over all tactics from them, changed from their side and all teams and also saved ..
Under temas edit as they said, then selected their own tactics and changed today I have loaded cadre update, and everything was deleted again as before, what did I do wrong? I ask for help from them would be nice ...
Old 12-21-2016, 09:35 PM   #264
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hello Krebstar have a question to you have taken over all tactics from them, changed from their side and all teams and also saved ..
Under temas edit as they said, then selected their own tactics and changed today I have loaded cadre update, and everything was deleted again as before, what did I do wrong? I ask for help from them would be nice ...

Your squads were most likely overwritten. Always save a new file, and then save a backup of that file each time you edit tactics.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »