Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2017, 04:36 AM   #369
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
If you want to change to teamwork, and then change tactics, then are tactical events above I can not change now what is the reason ..?
All tactics settings of the teams were down, now all up ??
Try German your mother language ?. Maybe I can translate / help you ?.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:15 AM   #370
Pro

Hi Krebstar - Questions?
What happens when the transfer window closes, how to update the teams without destroying CTT when updating - is it possible ?. Or should we use 2 controller before every game after the update and edit then ?. I guess you can not use your saved game / teams from USB / ek. hard drive, would it be a step back to before the update after the update ?.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:38 AM   #371
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
Hi Krebstar
I know you've heard it many times, but great respect for the work you're doing with projec10. I do not think many realize how time consuming it really is !.
You're welcome! It's definitely a chore. I've spent more time on Projec10 than I have playing the actual game.

Quote:
Hi Krebstar - Questions?
What happens when the transfer window closes, how to update the teams without destroying CTT when updating - is it possible ?. Or should we use 2 controller before every game after the update and edit then ?. I guess you can not use your saved game / teams from USB / ek. hard drive, would it be a step back to before the update after the update ?.
Unfortunately updating squads with new transfers will completely remove any CTT edits you have made. If you choose to update you'll want to use the second controller method.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2017, 05:59 PM   #372
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
You're welcome! It's definitely a chore. I've spent more time on Projec10 than I have playing the actual game.

Unfortunately updating squads with new transfers will completely remove any CTT edits you have made. If you choose to update you'll want to use the second controller method.
I thought so, but thanks for the reply. Can you do it manually ?, would be a time consuming task, but for those who do not have a second controller. And then you should probably start CM over again, or what ?.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:21 PM   #373
Pro

1860fan's Arena

Hallo andanesean hab dir eine Privat Nachricht geschrieben bzw gesendet, wäre nett wenn du Antworten würdes, und mir bei meiner Frage helfen könntes komm ein wenig durch einander im mom hier , auch jetz mit dem Update wieder, und die neuen Transfers jetz im Winter.. Wie läuft das jetz alles mit den geänderten taktiken ab und was ist CTT ?? schick mir bitte eine Privat ´Nachricht wenn du Deutsch kannst, wäre besser ok gruß stephan
Old 01-19-2017, 07:39 PM   #374
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Update: 1.19.17

Added three more EFL Championship teams.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:20 PM   #375
Rookie

KingKO92's Arena

Quote:
I thought so, but thanks for the reply. Can you do it manually ?, would be a time consuming task, but for those who do not have a second controller. And then you should probably start CM over again, or what ?.
Yes it is possible to do it manually. You go to customize and go to create a player (don't press it) and move the right stick to the right (it should say "edit player"). To know which players have been updated, for to sofifa.com and they have a list of players updated and added.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2017, 05:26 AM   #376
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKO92
Yes it is possible to do it manually. You go to customize and go to create a player (don't press it) and move the right stick to the right (it should say "edit player"). To know which players have been updated, for to sofifa.com and they have a list of players updated and added.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Operation Sports mobile app

Thanx KingKO92. Also this one daily : http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/transfers

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »