Home

FIFA 18 EA Play Questions/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 EA Play Questions/Requests Thread within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2017, 03:27 PM   #1
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
FIFA 18 EA Play Questions/Requests Thread

Well...hello there...

I will be attending EA Play this weekend on behalf of Operation Sports. BEFORE WE START - I will NOT be capturing off screen gameplay. I believe it is a terrible representation of gaming in general and shows all games in a horrid light.

WITH THAT BEING SAID I'm asking you, the OS user, what you would like to know from this conference that you may not see because you are not there. I will have conversations with any and all of the devs so fire away and I will try to answer what I can.

Also make sure to follow my Twitter (www.twitter.com/MillenniumOS) and the official Operation Sports Twitter (www.twitter.com/OperationSports) as I will be posting from both. I have also been told I will be able to stream live from the event so make sure you are following the official Operation Sports Twitch (www.twitch.tv/OperationSports) as it may be live during the weekend with more information.

Please keep in mind that I am an admitted amateur FIFA player so be specific if you are looking for something.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2017, 03:56 PM   #2
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 18 EA Play Questions/Requests Thread

Obviously, I think the biggest question I'd have would be what have they done to Career Mode, this year. I'd also like to know if we can edit/create players to be a plain old Central Midfielder instead of only being able to make them CAM or CDM.
#WeAreND

Last edited by PPerfect_CJ; 06-06-2017 at 09:02 PM.
Old 06-06-2017, 04:05 PM   #3
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm looking for any news on the possibility of the return of Creation Centre, which was by far my favorite aspect of FIFA. CC let you design all kinds of custom teams/kits/leagues/tournaments via a web app then use those features in-game. It was brilliant, but it has not made an appearance since last-gen. (Last I heard, EA stated that CC was too unwieldy for current-gen but I'm pretty sure NBA 2K's creation suite has debunked that theory.)

I spoke to an EA rep at E3 last year, he didn't seem to know what Creation Centre even was. This does not give me high hopes but it would be nice to know anyway.

Thanks Mill!
Old 06-06-2017, 04:06 PM   #4
Rookie

dherrera1015's Arena

I am Costa Rican and I use to love playing as Costa Rica in FIFA. It has not been in the national teams list in years now. I want to know why it was removed, what it takes to be considered to be included as a national team, and if they will be in this year or not.

Keylor Navas has won back to back Champions League trophies as the starting GK for Real Madrid as a Costa Rican, and they have plenty of other top tier league players, and Costa Rica made an impressive run in the last World Cup but still have yet to be included. I am curious as to how they choose National Teams to be included in game.

I hope this question is appropriate and not too far-fetched for you to include on your list of questions to ask the devs. Thanks Mill!
Old 06-06-2017, 05:08 PM   #5
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

As much info as you can get about Manager Mode.
Will tournament winnings carry over to the following season? (So frustrating that this still isn't in the game)
Any stat tracking from season to season in manager mode?
Can you edit ratings/rosters while in manager mode?
Can you apply for any job from any team rather than just the ones that pop up?
Are there more training sessions available per week?
Will there be scouted players (through the academy) that have sprint speed ratings that are actually realistic and not always 73 and below?
Will there be a beta?
Will there be a connected career mode (similar to Madden with online leagues)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2017, 06:02 PM   #6
Rookie

NYG88's Arena

Will promoted/relegated teams get the current league they are in badges on there kits?
Old 06-06-2017, 07:53 PM   #7
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

One major question....will they be creating different modes for sim, arcade, and competitive like madden 18? This would go a long way to ameliorate the differences between sim gamers and FUT.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-06-2017, 09:00 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I only care about one thing, and that is ball size. Please make sure they are aware how small the ball was in 17, and address it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »