Home

Youth development question

This is a discussion on Youth development question within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2017, 05:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1

One of my Career objectives is to develop a youth player (at least 5 development points).

Questions:
1. how do you identify who is a youth player
2. How do you develop them?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2017, 06:01 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Youth development question

Youth players are the ones that u scout and you can train them.
Go on youtube and check out bamastricker9
Old 10-10-2017, 04:15 PM   #3
Rookie

I am currently trying to scout the U.S. for quality players at various positions. My hope is to have enough 80+ players on the USMNT after a few seasons into my career....and then compete in the World Cup with them. What's the difference between players listed with potential as 70-94, 82-94, etc.? Wouldn't you be able to reach any player's max potential if you put in the training? Also, how do I create a new topic in this forum? It tells me I do not have that privilege. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by alanghicks; 10-10-2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:26 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanghicks
I am currently trying to scout the U.S. for quality players at various positions. My hope is to have enough 80+ players on the USMNT after a few seasons into my career....and then compete in the World Cup with them. What's the difference between players listed with potential as 70-94, 82-94, etc.? Wouldn't you be able to reach any player's max potential if you put in the training? Also, how do I create a new topic in this forum? It tells me I do not have that privilege. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

You need to post some more to make a thread
Old 10-10-2017, 05:00 PM   #5
Rookie

Finn's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanghicks

The ranges are to represent the fact that the scouts knowledge can only be so accurate with the small amount of time they currently have spent looking at the player. If you scout longer at the risk of losing the player to another team the range will get smaller. That or sign the player and as he develops in your youth academy the true potential will become more clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2017, 10:20 PM   #6
Rookie

Since I cannot create a thread, I was not sure where else to post this. Any tips on how to earn an "Excellent" score in the Attacking Scenarios training? It seems to be the only one I am having difficulty with. :brick wall

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »