Home

FIFA 18 Custom Team Formation and CTT

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 Custom Team Formation and CTT within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2017, 07:46 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 Custom Team Formation and CTT

I have found a way to make sheets for Player Instructions. I'm in full swing with the English Premier League, which I will finish before continuing with Team Formation. But to those who have never tried or do not want to spend time making them, I understand you very well because it takes time, a lot of time !. So I will test them when I'm done and want to see the effect directly on the pitch (BPL) or I'm the one who will stop making Player Instructions, but I think it's going to work.
Old 11-04-2017, 03:42 PM   #10
Pro

So, finally, finished my work with Player Instructions for the English Premier League. Like everything else, it will be updated continuously. Some players are selected even if they are injured or just not on the team. The reason is they are important and adds something to the game. Synchronously, I've updated CTT and added a description to the BPL team Formations. I do not want to whine, but if I do not see the effect on the track, it was my first and last Player Instructions for CTT. It's really very time-consuming !, so get up of the chairs, or straighten out the game dear friends, contributions!, Thank you .
Old 11-04-2017, 05:29 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
So, finally, finished my work with Player Instructions for the English Premier League. Like everything else, it will be updated continuously. Some players are selected even if they are injured or just not on the team. The reason is they are important and adds something to the game. Synchronously, I've updated CTT and added a description to the BPL team Formations. I do not want to whine, but if I do not see the effect on the track, it was my first and last Player Instructions for CTT. It's really very time-consuming !, so get up of the chairs, or straighten out the game dear friends, contributions!, Thank you .
Thanks!

Just one question: the players that are not in the chart, it's because all the instructions are default?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2017, 05:39 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
Thanks!

Just one question: the players that are not in the chart, it's because all the instructions are default?
Yes. exactly
Old 11-05-2017, 08:00 AM   #13
MVP

All set for BPL. Next games will be using your formations and PI.

Did you consider the stamina effect when setting the interceptions instructions?
Old 11-05-2017, 11:10 AM   #14
Pro

Question Re: FIFA 18 Custom Team Formation and CTT

Quote:
All set for BPL. Next games will be using your formations and PI.

Did you consider the stamina effect when setting the interceptions instructions?
That sounds good Ricardo. Regarding Stamina.. No, not at all, have not given either Sliders or CTT the least thought while I did it, but just trying to transfer the values from players to game, let's see what happens (see below first match). Have done a try career with Southampton, my first match was against Swansea. First of all, as most people know, this will only work with the 2 controller option because EA changes the team, and as we do now, often not for the better. But I saw Clucas and Naughton doing alot of overlapping, nice. And Fer came in the box and scored, double nice. But the game itself, it's doubtful because of the last patch. But otherwise I'm really well satisfied, so no problems (yet?) with Stamina from Swansea team (3 playsers with agg.)
Old 11-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #15
MVP

Crystal Palace (CPU) vs Huddersfield (me)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2017, 03:16 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Crystal Palace (CPU) vs Huddersfield (me)

Keept an eye on Crystal P. I do not want to judge from Sliders right now but just say that I'm largely watching the players perform the Player Instructions they've got, albeit some better than others, but it's ok in my eyes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »