Home

Career mode unplayable after the last update

This is a discussion on Career mode unplayable after the last update within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2018, 08:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Career mode unplayable after the last update

So everyone probably knows about the ratings bug after the latest patch. Player overall ratings go down even if their stats have gone up regardless of their age. Training doesn't work either. I was wondering if anyone here has any info from official EA representative?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 03:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Career mode unplayable after the last update

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinthFall
So everyone probably knows about the ratings bug after the latest patch. Player overall ratings go down even if their stats have gone up regardless of their age. Training doesn't work either. I was wondering if anyone here has any info from official EA representative?
I saw a couple of EA community managers on Twitter say they were aware of it and had notified the development team about it . Some say its cosmetic (that attributes are not affected) while others have noticed things like lineups getting screwed up. Would be pleasantly surprised if they fix it (as well as other issues).
Old 12-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantFrank
I saw a couple of EA community managers on Twitter say they were aware of it and had notified the development team about it . Some say its cosmetic (that attributes are not affected) while others have noticed things like lineups getting screwed up. Would be pleasantly surprised if they fix it (as well as other issues).
It is quite hilarious that something as big as that has slipped through the net, the same happened with dramatic stamina drops a couple of patches ago. It seems that the demo of a game that started with good potential has been made worse with every update!
Old 12-19-2018, 04:39 PM   #4
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantFrank

Yeah a community manager for EA also said back in September that they were aware of the reduction to save slots and they notified the dev team and we all know that has produced absolutely nothing of value. Not getting my hopes up for a fix from this trash company ... unless it's a fix to FUT that is
Old 12-19-2018, 07:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Yeah a community manager for EA also said back in September that they were aware of the reduction to save slots and they notified the dev team and we all know that has produced absolutely nothing of value. Not getting my hopes up for a fix from this trash company ... unless it's a fix to FUT that is
And they also said they were aware of the lack of fouls and that was passed on as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2018, 09:20 PM   #6
Banned

Is this issue fixed?
Old 12-21-2018, 09:32 AM   #7
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddy
Is this issue fixed?
Nope. Wasn’t fixed on the last patch and now they’re all on Christmas break. I’d say AT BEST, you’re looking at late January or maybe February. This game is dead.
#WeAreND
Old 12-21-2018, 11:09 AM   #8
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

It was unplayable on September 28th.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »