Home

Man United to the Europa Leage???

This is a discussion on Man United to the Europa Leage??? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2018, 10:10 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Man United to the Europa Leage???

Playing in my Sunderland RTG career mode I saw Manchester United win the premier league but we’re put in the Europa Leage in 2019. I also saw Liverpool finish 7th and they made the champions league. Can someone please explain this to me? Also, Man U won both the Caraboa Cup and the FA cup.

Last edited by JayD; 12-27-2018 at 12:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2018, 04:16 AM   #2
Rookie

Schrankwand's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Man United to the Europa Leage???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Playing in my Sunderland RTG career mode I saw Manchester United win the premier league but we’re put in the Europa Leage in 2019. I also saw Liverpool finish 7th and they make the champions league. Can someone please explain this to me? Also, Man U won both the Caraboa Cup and the FA cup.
It's EA. They can **** up everything. And in terms of career mode: they really ****ed it up.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:52 PM   #3
Rookie

longway911's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Playing in my Sunderland RTG career mode I saw Manchester United win the premier league but we’re put in the Europa Leage in 2019. I also saw Liverpool finish 7th and they made the champions league. Can someone please explain this to me? Also, Man U won both the Caraboa Cup and the FA cup.
I noticed you're playing as Sunderland, I am assuming you're in year one or two of your career and not in the Premier League yet, correct? I have noticed that when looking at the "other leagues" standings they don't seem to carry over accurately from either week to week or month to month or just have some sort of blip at the end of the season.

For instance, I was following the Championship to see who would be promoted. I looked after game 42 was played and Leeds were up by a dozen points and set to win the league. I check back after the final gameweek to see what the standings are and now Leeds are in 7th. There is some sort of issue with how the leagues you are not playing in get simulated. It's weird and extremely annoying. I fully expect this to remain a legacy issue forever.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:25 PM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by longway911
I noticed you're playing as Sunderland, I am assuming you're in year one or two of your career and not in the Premier League yet, correct? I have noticed that when looking at the "other leagues" standings they don't seem to carry over accurately from either week to week or month to month or just have some sort of blip at the end of the season.

For instance, I was following the Championship to see who would be promoted. I looked after game 42 was played and Leeds were up by a dozen points and set to win the league. I check back after the final gameweek to see what the standings are and now Leeds are in 7th. There is some sort of issue with how the leagues you are not playing in get simulated. It's weird and extremely annoying. I fully expect this to remain a legacy issue forever.
Correct. I was going into year two and was looking around at other tables to see who has made the champions league. Guess that's pointless now
Old 01-02-2019, 07:16 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Correct. I was going into year two and was looking around at other tables to see who has made the champions league. Guess that's pointless now
Definitely will because I had this same issue in FIFA 18. I was playing a career with Aston Villa and in my first season in the Championship and checked on the Premier League table throughout the season. Going into the last game or two, Newcastle was in like 8th with 50-something points and then when I checked at the end of the season they barely finished above relegation and were in like 15th place. Super frustrating and makes checking on other leagues pointless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2019, 08:04 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder09
Definitely will because I had this same issue in FIFA 18. I was playing a career with Aston Villa and in my first season in the Championship and checked on the Premier League table throughout the season. Going into the last game or two, Newcastle was in like 8th with 50-something points and then when I checked at the end of the season they barely finished above relegation and were in like 15th place. Super frustrating and makes checking on other leagues pointless.
The game has had the same issue for quite a few iterations then. I didn't have 18 but I think I saw the same in 17. So now we know don't bother with viewing the other leagues.
Old 01-03-2019, 08:57 AM   #7
Rookie

Ace1234NY's Arena

I noticed this as well after my first season with Coventry City. I checked on the EPL with one game to go. Then checked back after the final game and everything was all scrambled.

I guess the good news is that whatever the table shows at the end of the year, that seems to be accurate. So you'll have to wait until all 38 games have been played to see what happened.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:07 PM   #8
All Star

JayD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace1234NY
I noticed this as well after my first season with Coventry City. I checked on the EPL with one game to go. Then checked back after the final game and everything was all scrambled.

I guess the good news is that whatever the table shows at the end of the year, that seems to be accurate. So you'll have to wait until all 38 games have been played to see what happened.
When I checked the Premier League after I wrapped up my Sunderland League One RTG is after all competitions have been completed. This is where I saw Man United win the league put placed in the Europa League. I did other tests as well and saw teams finish in a CL spot but left out or incorrectly placed in the EL. It is overall broken.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »