Home

FIFA 20 Broadcast Camera Sucks

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 Broadcast Camera Sucks within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2019, 07:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
FIFA 20 Broadcast Camera Sucks

For all the broadcast camera guys.....Is it me, or does it seem that the broadcast camera is the worst ever? Too close, the angle makes the whole field look claustrophobic, and zooming out hardly does anything. I've been comparing Fifa 19 broadcast camera and it is miles better and makes the game look more believable. Is this just a demo thing, or will it be the same in the final release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2019, 09:46 PM   #2
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Re: FIFA 20 Broadcast Camera Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbonote
For all the broadcast camera guys.....Is it me, or does it seem that the broadcast camera is the worst ever? Too close, the angle makes the whole field look claustrophobic, and zooming out hardly does anything. I've been comparing Fifa 19 broadcast camera and it is miles better and makes the game look more believable. Is this just a demo thing, or will it be the same in the final release?

Are you basing your comparison in 19 off the same stadiums that are used in the demo. Not all the stadiums will give you the same view even with adjustments. For instance if you go play a game in Bournemouth's stadium the camera height is really low and zoomed in even after adjusting the settings.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:05 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Are you basing your comparison in 19 off the same stadiums that are used in the demo. Not all the stadiums will give you the same view even with adjustments. For instance if you go play a game in Bournemouth's stadium the camera height is really low and zoomed in even after adjusting the settings.
Pretty much so....however, all 3 stadiums in the demo look pretty much exactly the same in all aspects
Old 09-17-2019, 06:38 AM   #4
Rookie

Real issue here is how the height/zoom settings hardly make any difference. Last time these settings worked properly was in fifa 13 or 14, so I suppose I'll be a pensioner before this gets addressed.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:12 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
I'd like to see a screenshot comparison to know what you're talking about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2019, 11:33 PM   #6
Rookie

Smile Re: FIFA 20 Broadcast Camera Sucks

Quote:

Are you a PC gamer? I posted this method on YouTube a few hours after the demo released, we could do the same thing with FIFA 17-18-19 etc too in recent years.

This raises the Broadcast Camera up nice and high, also you can zoom out too. This method works on the FIFA 20 trial version as well:-

you tube com / watch?v=XnW6mXEB6z4

(I have had to word the URL like this as this is my first post and Operation Sports are not letting me link to another site until I have had 5 posts...)

**I think I am at 5 posts now, so look on page 2 of this thread for the URL proper link please**

Last edited by dazzer169; 09-20-2019 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-20-2019, 11:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Smile Re: FIFA 20 Broadcast Camera Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzer169
Are you a PC gamer? I posted this on YouTube a few hours after the demo released, method, we could do the same thing with FIFA 17-18-19 etc too in recent years.

This raises the Broadcast Camera up nice and high, also you can zoom out too. This method works on the FIFA 20 trial version as well:-

you tube com / watch?v=XnW6mXEB6z4

(I have had to word the URL like this as this is my first post and Operation Sports are not letting me link to another site until I have had 5 posts...)

I will post a screenshot shortly of how great it looks using this Cheat Engine method.
Old 09-20-2019, 11:48 PM   #8
Rookie

Ok here is a screenshot of it at Parc De Princes, this is set to BROADCAST CAM and has a height of 130 and zoom of -10, which is only made possible by using Cheat Engine.

Makes the game look so organic from this view, and makes all the children's streaming videos of the game which for some reason the "Egaming" crowd seem to love from the bland side view where you cannot see the passing properly...look a bit old hat to be honest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »