Home

Is Fifa fixed yet?

This is a discussion on Is Fifa fixed yet? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2019, 02:54 PM   #17
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is Fifa fixed yet?

haha "fixed", only thing that gets fixed are stuff that makes money for EA, like bugged SBC's that gets fixed within minutes.
Old 12-29-2019, 06:04 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
In real life though when the attacking teams are passing it around quickly, the defending team try to track, block, adjust accordingly. In FIFA that is not possible when you try to switch player and it randomly picks the wrong players which is totally unrealistic.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Now i get what you mean.... (after lots of games played) you can't pick the player with the right stick, if the player has the '2nd indicator' arrow. I changed that rightstick-option to 'ball' and it works if noone has the 2nd indicator on it (the transparent one indicating, that is the player you switch next to). So, it get's confusing, if you want to switch to the player with rightstick, but FIFA doesn't allow this, because he can only be switched to via LB-Button....this is clearly a bug imo, coz that doesn't make sense at all.

One thing i also noticed, if you pass to someone, but someone is nearer to the ball and i want to switch to him, FIFA doesn't allow this, coz the player allready running to get the ball, has priority somehow. Not able to swtich via LB-Button, nor the rightstick.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:26 AM   #19
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

Update: no

Still a boatload of bugs/glitches and defense AI has been buffed again, as a matter of fact, I squad battles seems to be more difficult than ever most likely due to the icon swaps objectives- AI defenders are extremely aggressive and charges at your ball carrier constantly and the only way around that is slow paced possession with backwards passing, it's quite pathetic. I'm not going to even mention division rivals and WL because the servers can't help themselves.

Too bad because the game plays better than FIFA 19 did, but the actual FUT aspect is even worse, it's harder to make money and player value drops faster than it ever has before and there are way too many untradeable rewards.
Old 01-04-2020, 03:26 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Career mode sim engine is really messed. 2-3 teams get more or near 100 points every season in most of the leagues. Really unrealistic and very difficult to win any league now.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:45 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 6

I see it's half off and was going to ask the same question.

I get it yearly but this year really turned me off and I went w/ PES for the first time forever.

But I miss some of the ease of FIFA and I'd probably just play it for exhibition games.

I don't like they took away FUT Seasons vs CPU so probably won't touch FUT.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »