Home

Tournament Mode - Champions League - Playing as all 32 teams.

This is a discussion on Tournament Mode - Champions League - Playing as all 32 teams. within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2020, 05:37 PM   #1
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

OVR: 0
Tournament Mode - Champions League - Playing as all 32 teams.

On the back of LiverpoolReds thread where he plays as every Premier League team, I have decided to do one with the Champions League, where as I will play as every home team until the final where it will be a flip of a coin.

Hope it goes well

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2020, 05:40 PM   #2
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Re: Tournament Mode - Champions League - Playing as all 32 teams.

Kicking it off:

Week one:
Tuesday 17:55 ko’s
Club Brugge 1 v Galatasaray 3, Vanaken(p) 78, Seri 41 Akbaba 44 & Feghouli 52. Gala outplayed Brugge with an excellent display, Brugge managed to get back with a change of tactics & formation.

Dinamo Zagreb 1 v 1 Atalanta, Petkovic 59, Ilicic 72. Cagey game in a hostile atmosphere, Zagreb outclassed at times but Atalanta couldn’t take advantage.

20:00 ko’s
PSG 1 v 1 Real Madrid, Cavani 43, Vinicius jr 25. Amazing game of skills & quite a few fouls by both teams, end to end with Neymar missing a penalty late on.

Dynamo Kyiv 1 v 0 Olympiacos, Tsygankov 35. Not a lot of action with both teams playing a chess game against each other.

Tottenham 1 v 3 FC Bayern, Moura 13, Muller 10 Gnabry 67 & 83. Really good game with Spurs holding Bayern until last quarter of the game & then Bayern stepped up a couple of gears & left them for dead.

Leverkusen 2 v 4 Lokomotiv Moscow, Diaby 45 Havertz 90+2, Miranchuk 30 Barinov 36 Eder 48 & Dordevic 90. Leverkusen lost the plot in this game, went down to 10 men early & couldn’t recover.

Atl Madrid 4 v 2 Juventus, Koke 38 & 53 Morata 43 Correa 68, Ramsey 72 Dybala 77. Tail of two teams, Madrid were excellent whereas Juve were just poor, didn’t even get a shot registered until the 65 minute.

Shakhtar Donetsk 0 v 2 Manchester City, Aguero 34 De Bruyne 45. Shakhtar lost their heads very early on & went to 10 men in the 1st 15mins, City out played & out classed them all game.

Wednesdays week one games will be played over the weekend cos I’m at work for the next four days & nights

Old 03-31-2020, 12:17 PM   #3
Pro

I’m doing similar with the new Copa Libret....... the South American one . I’m not playing as all though I just picked one team per group.

Old 03-31-2020, 12:44 PM   #4
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
I’m doing similar with the new Copa Libret....... the South American one . I’m not playing as all though I just picked one team per group.

I was thinking of doing it myself but went for Champions League instead.

Old 03-31-2020, 01:04 PM   #5
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

If you control all 32 teams in Champions League the game will crash when saving on matchday 2.

Also now in Tournament Mode all leagues/cups crash. In EFL Championship the game crashes after 14 games and now the Premier League crashes when controlling all 20 clubs on matchday 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2020, 03:10 PM   #6
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
If you control all 32 teams in Champions League the game will crash when saving on matchday 2.

Also now in Tournament Mode all leagues/cups crash. In EFL Championship the game crashes after 14 games and now the Premier League crashes when controlling all 20 clubs on matchday 3.

LiverpoolRed has played a full premier league season controlling all 20 teams & has started again & is on week 14 I think & all is well so we’ll see I suppose.

Old 03-31-2020, 08:15 PM   #7
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Wait till you get to matchday 2 with all 32 clubs controlled. It will crash. The other dude started his Premier League season before the latest update. The last update broke Tournament Mode as a full season with all clubs controlled crashes as do domestic cups.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:48 AM   #8
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
Wait till you get to matchday 2 with all 32 clubs controlled. It will crash. The other dude started his Premier League season before the latest update. The last update broke Tournament Mode as a full season with all clubs controlled crashes as do domestic cups.

Mate I didn’t even get to matchday 2, played the fourth game of Wednesdays matches & it crashed on the save & deleted my whole save file!!!!!

Well that’s me done with Fifa now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »