Home

FIFA 21 Features

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 Features within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2020, 03:54 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
FIFA 21 Features

There's some good FIFA 21 content up on YouTube now, and some of the new features look incredible.

The new training features in particular look excellent. There are so many options to develop and improve your players, and mould your squad to fit your play style. Younger players develop quicker and can change positions more easily, whereas older players will take much longer.

It also looks much harder to maintain squad morale, fitness, etc. You can tweak your training schedule from week to week so accommodate busy periods, or ramp up training if you're only playing one game that week. Looks like you can't just sign a bunch of first team quality players, give them all a crucial or important role and leave them on the bench too because this wrecks their morale.

I'm a little underwhelmed by the interactive sim feature based on what I've seen so far. Nothing seems to happen and the games seem to play out really slowly. Teams have finished games with 3-4 shots on a regular basis in the videos that I've seen. Goals scored seems decently realistic, but teams in real life usually score a goal for every 5 or 6 shots taken. It seems more like a goal every 1-2 shots on the interactive sim.

I'm very excited for FIFA this year though. It looks like they've done a decent job if implementing the new features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2020, 01:43 PM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 21 Features

Sim feature is way too slow. Lots of feedback about that in the beta so we'll see if it's addressed in the final release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »