Home

Goalkeepers suck

This is a discussion on Goalkeepers suck within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2021, 12:43 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Goalkeepers suck

The more I play Fifa 21, the more I am disgusted at the way the goalies perform.. How can a rotten piece of programming get past the one who says, this is fine the way it is? This person does not have a clue what a GK is suppose to do. What a piece of sh...The GK in previous games were better in 1v1 situations.. now they are dumb as bread...no fun..not realistic and simply garbage...I hope 22 is more realistic.. come on
Old 12-30-2021, 02:19 PM   #18
Rookie

Goalkeepers suck 2022 still suck

The GK have not improved since 2021 ... still as dumb as a brick in 1v1.. they fall down - you can easily lob the ball or place high.. what a load of bull****..thanks EA for nothing
Old 09-04-2022, 09:53 AM   #19
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Holy thread necro, Batman.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:22 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Holy thread necro, Batman.
nice Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd rar txt zip
Old 01-14-2024, 03:07 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nam4u
Is anyone having an issue with GK too? They suck this year.. My grandmother can save more shots with her hands tied behind her back...what a load of crap, EA..how can you call this an evolution to last years game? It is barely a copy with some minor adjustments...
FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just fall done on the ground each time, like someone pulled the plug...Is that realistic toca boca app... F... no way... They would save 80% of the shots when remaining on their feet... And, even on a 100 Slider Score it does not change a thing.. very upsetting, not fun...
Ive got ndg cost 27 buffon and ultra de sanctis , buffon has A skill but ultra de sanctis seem to be making great saves unlike buffon who lets in easy shots How ????!!??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2024, 08:16 AM   #22
Pro

Goalie AI still sucks, which means more goals to the point where a match is just way too unrealistic. Part of the reason is that... well, in UT every squad is elite tier.
Old 01-17-2024, 11:43 AM   #23
Just started!

fethiye's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nam4u
The more I play Fifa 21, the more I am disgusted at the way the goalies perform.. How can a rotten piece of programming get past the one who says, this is fine the way it is? This person does not have a clue what a GK is suppose to do. What a piece of sh...The GK in previous games were better in 1v1 situations.. now they are dumb as bread...no fun..not realistic and simply garbage...I hope 22 is more realistic.. come on
Lets hope that it will be fixed with the next update

fethiye tours

Last edited by fethiye; 01-17-2024 at 11:46 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »