Home

New countries coming for youth scouting

This is a discussion on New countries coming for youth scouting within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2020, 07:59 PM   #1
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

OVR: 1
New countries coming for youth scouting

I read in the patch notes, new countries like Iceland will be available to scout in. Does anyone know if we will need to start a new career in order to scout in the new countries?

Thank in advance for any answers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2020, 08:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New countries coming for youth scouting

Good question. I don’t have an answer for you sorry, but I’m looking forward to finding out.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-19-2020, 08:40 PM   #3
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

Icon11 Re: New countries coming for youth scouting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Good question. I don’t have an answer for you sorry, but I’m looking forward to finding out.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I have a feeling we will need a new save. If there's a roster update we do. Im asking with the hope someone has heard something different. Lol
Old 10-20-2020, 09:04 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

IM glad im not the only one excited for the new scouting locations. My guess is to expect it this week sometime. No later than next Tuesday. From last year its about a week.

I still get angry thinking about why they do PC first, to me it doesnt make any sense. NO other sports games do that i dont think. lol
Old 10-20-2020, 09:06 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsNVA
I have a feeling we will need a new save. If there's a roster update we do. Im asking with the hope someone has heard something different. Lol
I think so also. I have one test IM playing around with Preston North End to see if it works. I plan to most likely restart. I doubt after this we will see new features for while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2020, 01:36 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

What doesn't make sense to me is that no matter which country I'm scouting in - the quality and quantity of the prospects all seem to be the same.

I feel like I find just as many great prospects when scouting in the U.S or Canada as I do in Brazil and Germany.

I wish they could fix that before adding more countries to the game.
Old 10-22-2020, 01:40 PM   #7
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbank_ca
What doesn't make sense to me is that no matter which country I'm scouting in - the quality and quantity of the prospects all seem to be the same.

I feel like I find just as many great prospects when scouting in the U.S or Canada as I do in Brazil and Germany.

I wish they could fix that before adding more countries to the game.
Kind of the way it's always been. I do know, you find certain types of players more frequently depending on where you scout. Example being, physically strong in Africa, technically gifted in Spain and Brazil.

But I think they have made it so you can find good players all over the world. which in my mind isnt a bad thing. Always fun to find a great player in Latvia, lol.
Old 10-22-2020, 02:44 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsNVA
Kind of the way it's always been. I do know, you find certain types of players more frequently depending on where you scout. Example being, physically strong in Africa, technically gifted in Spain and Brazil.

But I think they have made it so you can find good players all over the world. which in my mind isnt a bad thing. Always fun to find a great player in Latvia, lol.

I agree 100% with what your saying plus the type of guy like you said varies from where you are scouting. And I know from Scouting in the Expensive counties; France, Germany, Italy, you are far more likely to get a star player from scouting there compared to going to Fiji or China for Example. Personally, I always get crap low rated guys from the cheap countries.

Personally, I am good with the system honestly. Im just irked the New Patch with countries hasnt been released.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »