Home

FIFA 21 Title Update #8 Available For PC, Coming Soon For Consoles - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 Title Update #8 Available For PC, Coming Soon For Consoles - Patch Notes within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2021, 04:26 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 21 Title Update #8 Available For PC, Coming Soon For Consoles - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
nam4u sounds good so far, how about the midfielders who are going back now and are tracking and covering the space better than before ..?

has it gotten a little better now that the cpu now tracks and covers better?
nope, havenīt seen that.. I also ahve a problem with my defenders moving to much forward.. I can set the fullbacks to 0 in the sliders, that does not seem to have any effects... nor does the setting in the formation ( telling the defenders to stay back) help anything... they all move in formation into the oponents half... weird and not realistic...
Old 01-14-2021, 09:36 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: FIFA 21 Title Update #8 Coming Soon - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nam4u
please fix the goalkeepers - they are as dumb as a spade..
They should remain standing in a 1v1 situation.. otherwise just do a chip or a placed high ball and you score..
Worst goalkeeping i have ever seen in fifa....hit the ball stronger and inside the 11metre box and they are like ghosts...like 5 year olds afraid of ball.
Old 01-15-2021, 08:54 PM   #11
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 21 Title Update #8 Available For PC, Coming Soon For Consoles - Patch Notes

Are they ever going to fix where created managers wear a kit on the side lines when it's cold or raining?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2021, 12:19 AM   #12
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
Are they ever going to fix where created managers wear a kit on the side lines when it's cold or raining?
I believe it was fixed but didn't fix saves created before that update was released (not sure which one). I started an Arsenal CM in December on PS5 and have not seen it. I'm in January in my career so plenty of bad weather matches.
Old 01-19-2021, 04:40 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2
From my understanding, EA doesn't think there is anything wrong with the Defenders not tracking back and defending. There's an enormous thread in the Bugs forums and a single generic reply from EA. It's also not listed in their Bug tracker. You can thank the FUT and Online crowd for that.
Old 01-22-2021, 01:19 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 9

Midfielders still don't help in defense.

And also, I don't know for you, but for me the team pressing doesn't work at all anymore. I ask for it, and my players don't move at all. They stand still lilke they were before I ask for the pressing.
That game is so broken, and the only one who could fix it keeps breaking it.
Old 01-22-2021, 12:47 PM   #15
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

The 2 second delay of the team press quick tactic was an intentional change in this update. It sucks and because by the time your players push up to press the situation can change drastically. I get that there needs to be some risk but through 5-6 matches I've basically abandoned it against the cpu.

I don't play online and don't follow that conversation so I don't know what the reasoning is behind it. I know EA has made several changes to the duration and cool down timer, which are fine as it shouldn't be something a team can do for extended periods at least not without getting gassed. However, I can't imagine what the rationale is for such a long delay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2021, 02:02 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 9

Even after 2 sec they barely move. And that delay makes no sense at all in a football and sport context. The concept of team pressing is to quickly press to quickly get the ball back. The point is to go fast. Not start with a 2 second delay.
EA "fixed" a mess with a mess. They are just drowning in their own mess. Some other things should have fixed about it, but certainly not adding a delay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »