Home

FIFA 22 Hands-On Preview: A Whole New World

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 Hands-On Preview: A Whole New World within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2021, 04:21 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
FIFA 22 Hands-On Preview: A Whole New World

Every time a new console generation starts, the hope is that with new power there will...

Written By: Joel Smith

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2021, 06:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 Hands-On Preview: A Whole New World

Excellent article. This have given me hope that this years game have to potential to be one of the best we've gotten in a while. To be fair, this article gave me more hype than any of the marketing from EA has done so far!
Old 07-21-2021, 07:00 PM   #3
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillmoe
Excellent article. This have given me hope that this years game have to potential to be one of the best we've gotten in a while. To be fair, this article gave me more hype than any of the marketing from EA has done so far!

Yeah this was really good stuff. Glad to see there's substance beneath the buzz words this year. Can't wait to get some time in with the beta!
Old 07-21-2021, 07:19 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Yeah this was really good stuff. Glad to see there's substance beneath the buzz words this year. Can't wait to get some time in with the beta!
Damn, I wish I could have a chance to play the beta as well, sadly i'm not located in the UK or US. But my hope is that you'll be pleasantly surprised and then tell us all about it!
Old 07-21-2021, 08:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Reminds me of the first time I played FIFA 08 with a next-gen year under their belt and was blown away at both how different and how much better it felt than any previous gen iteration
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2021, 05:06 AM   #6
Rookie

If the goalkeepers are as dumb as bread in Fifa22, then EA did not do their homework.. They have been the worst programming bug since Windows, and I hope this will not ruin everything else..
I need a better gk in 1:1 situations and near post saves... In 21, all you had to do is play it over the gk, because every time he fell to the ground like being shot.. I want him to remain on his feet and give me more movement options...After all, this is not Fifa 2010... so, yes, hopefully this will have improved.. together with all the other things, it might be a thought of buying...
Old 07-24-2021, 11:16 AM   #7
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by nam4u
If the goalkeepers are as dumb as bread in Fifa22, then EA did not do their homework.. They have been the worst programming bug since Windows, and I hope this will not ruin everything else..
I need a better gk in 1:1 situations and near post saves... In 21, all you had to do is play it over the gk, because every time he fell to the ground like being shot.. I want him to remain on his feet and give me more movement options...After all, this is not Fifa 2010... so, yes, hopefully this will have improved.. together with all the other things, it might be a thought of buying...
The author of the review was quite effusive in their praise of EA's featured GK animation and logic re-write.
Old 07-24-2021, 11:29 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
The author of the review was quite effusive in their praise of EA's featured GK animation and logic re-write.

That would be nice, otherwise the game is not worth buying if the gk are not getting smarter.. they have been the poorest in FIFA 21 in 1 vs 1, except in saving animations from outside the box..
But hopefully the whole concept will be a sound gk experience..

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »