Home

FIFA 22 Patch #2 Available For All Platforms - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 Patch #2 Available For All Platforms - Patch Notes within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2021, 01:30 PM   #17
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 22 Patch #2 Coming Soon - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Are you talking about how you complete an objective but it doesn’t actually say you completed it? Example: I had to sign a player that was a different nationality than my club. I did that. Yet it says I still have not.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Nah, the issue with your confidence rating from the board plummeting for stupid reasons and either people sacked or putting them very close to being sacked. For example, you can win the league and still be sacked because you didn't complete an objective or were eliminated from a cup competition too early etc. For example, my current career mode I lost 4-3 on aggregate after extra time against Real Madrid in the Champions League and was still sacked despite winning the Premier League because my board confidence dropped by nearly 40 points after being knocked out and then kept dropping despite winning most of the remaining games. I know of people winning leagues and being sacked for not keeping enough clean sheets or completing objectives like you said but not getting credited for them, therefore "failing" and being sacked because of the amount of confidence points lost etc.

Last edited by CSL; 10-21-2021 at 04:55 PM.
Old 10-21-2021, 01:42 PM   #18
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL
Nah, the issue with your confidence rating from the board plummeting for stupid reasons and either people sacked or putting them very close to being sacked. For example, you can win the league and still be sacked because you didn't complete an objective or were eliminated from a cup competition too early etc. For example, my current career mode I lost 4-3 on aggregate after extra time against Real Madrid in the Champions League and was still sacked despite winning the Premier League because my board confidence dropped by nearly 40 points after being knocked out and then kept dropping despite winning most of the remaining games. I know of people winning leagues and being sacked for not keeping enough clean sheets or completing objectives like you said but not getting credited for then, therefore "falling" and being sacked because of the amount of confidence points lost etc.
I won Europa League (started there... not in UCL), won the Premier League, and the EFL Cup and my manager confidence was a 58. Barely kept my job. It was a complete joke.

There's bad logic first of all. Then there's broken objectives like "Sign a Young Player"... I signed multiple guys under 20 with high OVRs, signed mtuliple YA kids with PTBS and i still can't complete that one.
Old 10-21-2021, 02:26 PM   #19
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I'm on PC, I have the patch installed. I had a save that was just before my 2nd season end. I loaded up the save and proceeded into year 3, and my Youth Academy disappeared. So I'm wondering if this a case where you have to start a new career.

Edit: Just simulated two years, and my Youth Academy did NOT disappear after each season. So it does appear you need to create a new career to get that change implemented.
I just always expect to start new CM saves after patches, so basically I view the first couple months of FIFA CM as just messing about and experimenting. I know we get told that we don't need to restart but I swear I've noticed differences before, including with the first big patch this year.

Probably just in my head but yeah, especially with all the bugs, I wouldn't recommend getting attached to any CM saves this time of the year!
Old 10-22-2021, 04:23 AM   #20
MVP

Sonos the patch still only on PC? If so, when is the patch expected for PS5?

I downloaded the full game yesterday and a patch 0.0002 or something downloaded simultaneously. Is that not this patch?
Old 10-22-2021, 08:05 AM   #21
Rookie

ecantona9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
Sonos the patch still only on PC? If so, when is the patch expected for PS5?

I downloaded the full game yesterday and a patch 0.0002 or something downloaded simultaneously. Is that not this patch?
It was probably Patch #1 that downloaded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2021, 08:29 AM   #22
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecantona9
It was probably Patch #1 that downloaded.
It could also have installed that Live Tuning Patch maybe.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:49 AM   #23
Rookie

dupontflames's Arena

OVR: 2

I just hope this fixes the glitch where games will freeze in the second half in all modes on PS5. Really liking the gameplay, but it’s a bummer knowing that the game could freeze at any moment while I’m playing.
Old 10-26-2021, 07:26 AM   #24
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Out for console now. Perfect timing right before i start a new season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »