Home

FIFA 22 Patch #2 Available For All Platforms - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 Patch #2 Available For All Platforms - Patch Notes within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2021, 10:36 AM   #25
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: FIFA 22 Patch #2 Coming Soon - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Out for console now. Perfect timing right before i start a new season.
Do you have to start a new CM to experience the new patch? I’m in deep with my current CM…
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2021, 10:39 AM   #26
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Do you have to start a new CM to experience the new patch? I’m in deep with my current CM…
I had to start a new CM in order for the Youth Academy fix to apply. I had a CM on year 3, and the Youth Academy players were still disappearing after the patch applied.

This was on PC, so if you're next gen, it's possible you could see different behavior. I would test!
Old 10-26-2021, 10:39 AM   #27
Rookie

ecantona9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 Patch #2 Available For All Platforms - Patch Notes

So I downloaded the patch and played a few games. I was looking for fouls. First game with Manchester United against Burnley no fouls. Second game 1 foul. Third game 4 fouls, one on the keeper and 3 in the run of play that led to free kicks. I was hoping for a few more but I will keep playing if I see any changes. Last game against wolves was a sliding tackle for a yellow. I did see one standing tackle foul, that really didn't look like a foul but I'll take that over no fouls. I see a little improvement but I still think there should be more, especially at the midfield.
Old 10-26-2021, 10:44 AM   #28
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecantona9
So I downloaded the patch and played a few games. I was looking for fouls. First game with Manchester United against Burnley no fouls. Second game 1 foul. Third game 4 fouls, one on the keeper and 3 in the run of play that led to free kicks. I was hoping for a few more but I will keep playing if I see any changes. Last game against wolves was a sliding tackle for a yellow. I did see one standing tackle foul, that really didn't look like a foul but I'll take that over no fouls. I see a little improvement but I still think there should be more, especially at the midfield.
It will also depend on your sliders. Using the community sliders, I definitely see more fouls. You're not going to see 10 fouls a game but you will see more.
Old 10-26-2021, 10:52 AM   #29
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I had to start a new CM in order for the Youth Academy fix to apply. I had a CM on year 3, and the Youth Academy players were still disappearing after the patch applied.

This was on PC, so if you're next gen, it's possible you could see different behavior. I would test!
Ugh let’s hope it applies to current CMs, was that fix with Patch #1?
Old 10-26-2021, 10:57 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86

What is this bug? Which players disappear exactly and when do they disappear? I haven't noticed any issues with the YA.
Old 10-26-2021, 11:56 AM   #31
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
What is this bug? Which players disappear exactly and when do they disappear? I haven't noticed any issues with the YA.

They disappear from June to July in the new season transition... same time a ton of them lose their potential. Haven't tested this yet but really hope it applies to current ones. I'm not restarting my league at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2021, 11:56 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hopeful sign for those who prefer more fouls. Played first career game post patch and there were 3 called fouls including 2 yellows. Prior to the patch I would go through most games with no fouls called. One of the yellows was a CPU sliding tackle and the other was a push right outside the box. This is on XBOX Series X.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »