Home

NHL 15 Roster File

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Roster File within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 08:42 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Roster File

Hi, hoping someone can help me out. I'm a idiot with this. I downloaded the roster file from this thread. Opened concept and was able to load the roster file name i created from xbox and clicked save ID set. When I try and open the nhl15 roster file i get a error message "this is not an xbox 360 container file parameter is not valid" I think i extracted the file after I downloaded it. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
Old 09-17-2014, 10:49 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezdaddy
also with NHLViewNG, I notice that if I use the "Open" command it opens my .db file fine, but if I use "open xbox360 file" I receive a similar error. So just use the first open option to access the file. I've moved back and forth between 360/pc several times and everything is ok so far
Yeah that's another thing I was doing too I kept using open xbox360 file and it wouldn't work but then I used the regular open button and it did. Once you edit the games.config though it'll work with the open 360 button no problem.
Old 09-22-2014, 11:02 AM   #35
Rookie

Here's my updated rosters, all NHL and AHL 100% accurate as of today. Filled in some Jr players to fill out their rosters as well. The save is for NHL15 for 360

unzip the file to a folder on your pc, then open it with NHLViewNG
Use EA DB Patcher to convert it to the format used by Horizon to replace the save on your USB stick, then load it within NHL15
Attached Files
File Type: zip roster nhl15 db.zip (678.8 KB, 82 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 10:42 PM   #36
Banned

Morbius's Arena

Where can I get normal updated files that are NOT DB files? I just don't know how to get 'em into my console.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:43 PM   #37
Rookie

https://www.horizonmb.com/

install this app
insert a flash drive that has a roster save from the 360 on it
open the horizon app, device explorer pane on right-side should list what's on the flash drive
navigate to the game save, expand tree for nhl15, where you should see the name of the roster save that you made from within nhl15 (360)
double-click on the roster save, then in right-most tab (contents I believe), it should list the roster save with a timestamp, right click on this, choose replace, choose the db file (NOT THE ZIP FILE) that I attached in these threads. Confirm you received a confirmation prompt
choose the "Save and Rehash" tab (second tab), confirm with OK prompt

close Horizon, eject/remove your flash drive, insert into 360 and load within the game
Old 09-25-2014, 07:19 PM   #38
Rookie

Hi Pezdaddy, I went through all your steps and everything seemed to work with no issues. When I log into nhl 15 on 360, it says my roster file has been damaged and can't load it. I've tried a few times with creating different roster files and going through horizon, but same error happens. Is there something I am missing?
Old 09-26-2014, 12:38 PM   #39
Rookie

BoarWarrior27's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezdaddy
Here's my updated rosters, all NHL and AHL 100% accurate as of today. Filled in some Jr players to fill out their rosters as well. The save is for NHL15 for 360

unzip the file to a folder on your pc, then open it with NHLViewNG
Use EA DB Patcher to convert it to the format used by Horizon to replace the save on your USB stick, then load it within NHL15
Can anyone convert this roster file so it can be used on the PS3?
Old 09-26-2014, 12:48 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debacles
Hi Pezdaddy, I went through all your steps and everything seemed to work with no issues. When I log into nhl 15 on 360, it says my roster file has been damaged and can't load it. I've tried a few times with creating different roster files and going through horizon, but same error happens. Is there something I am missing?
i apologize - I left out the step to convert from db to con format using the NHL DB Patcher app
this new zip file contains the CON file that is used within horizon to replace the save on the flash drive. Unzip the contents to a folder, and then use the steps I provided above, but in Horizon using this file instead of the db file
Don't forget to save & rehash!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ROSTER nhl15.zip (735.5 KB, 98 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »