Home

PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2018-2019

This is a discussion on PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2018-2019 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2018, 08:52 AM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2018-2019

I just picked up NHL Legacy for $5. Was hoping there was a new roster set, am not disappointed! Thank you :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2018, 12:26 PM   #122
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reff99
How to export rosters to your PS3:
Download the latest version of my rosters.
Using WINRAR (http://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=10), extract the PS3 folder to your USB stick.
In your USB stick, you should now have a PS3 folder containing another folder named SAVEDATA, and another one named BLUS315400202. This is the roster file.
Now, remove your USB stick from your computer and plug it into your PS3.
In the PS3 Game menu, above NHL Legacy, go to Save data utility.
Go to USB Device.
Select my rosters (Better than EA).
Press Triangle, and Copy.
So I noticed that the file doesn't show up as an NHL Legacy file. It shows up as what looks like a generic save file (has the triangle/X/Circle/Square on it). I'm able to copy the file from my USB but can't load it in NHL Legacy.

Do I need to load it or are the rosters there by default?
Old 12-11-2018, 06:57 AM   #123
Rookie

Reff99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by srg84
So I noticed that the file doesn't show up as an NHL Legacy file. It shows up as what looks like a generic save file (has the triangle/X/Circle/Square on it). I'm able to copy the file from my USB but can't load it in NHL Legacy.

Do I need to load it or are the rosters there by default?
It's just a bug, I renamed the image file wrong, that's why the Legacy image doesn't show in your PS3, but the rosters should load normally. If this doesn't work for you, go to your USB stick and go to the files in the BLUS folder, than delete the .png in the name of the image file before copying it into your PS3.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:19 AM   #124
Rookie

Quote:
It's just a bug, I renamed the image file wrong, that's why the Legacy image doesn't show in your PS3, but the rosters should load normally. If this doesn't work for you, go to your USB stick and go to the files in the BLUS folder, than delete the .png in the name of the image file before copying it into your PS3.
Thanks! I'll give that a shot - I've got a day off today so some NHL Legacy gaming is in order
Old 12-14-2018, 08:28 AM   #125
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah, darn...so I go to load the rosters and they don't show up (even though I've moved the file from USB to my PS3).

Not sure what's going on here. Maybe there might be a version incompatibility?

Let me know if there's a version number somewhere I can check to let you know if I have a compatible version. I'm in Canada, so I figure there shouldn't be any problem with the US version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 12:13 PM   #126
Rookie

When EU rosters
Old 12-14-2018, 01:08 PM   #127
MVP

Metsfan31's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by srg84
Yeah, darn...so I go to load the rosters and they don't show up (even though I've moved the file from USB to my PS3).

Not sure what's going on here. Maybe there might be a version incompatibility?

Let me know if there's a version number somewhere I can check to let you know if I have a compatible version. I'm in Canada, so I figure there shouldn't be any problem with the US version.
I've been playing with this roster from the initial release. I've had no problems with it at all. Not sure why some people are having a problem.

I've even downloaded it again and it still works.

Try uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game. I know it worked in the past for me once on an earlier version.

MLB: New York Mets
NHL: New York Islanders

Johan Santana Pitches First No Hitter In Mets Franchise History - 6/1/12
New York Mets - 2015 National League Champions

"The Coli" - Nassau Coliseum (1972-2015)
Old 12-20-2018, 02:49 PM   #128
Just started!

Re: PS3 NHL Goal Horns

NHL Goal Horns

You need to correct this.... I downloaded and followed what you said in your post and the fie says corrupt data when I go to install it in my PS3, This would be nice to have but again this file is corrupted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »