Home

PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2019-2020

This is a discussion on PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2019-2020 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2019, 06:51 AM   #57
Rookie

Reff99's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2019-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Wow....didn't realize the activity for this game. Certainly considering giving it a try! The updated roster sounds like a major undertaking and is much appreciated. I understand the devotion it takes!

As an aside, is this still playable online with updated rosters via the PS3? Thanks in advance.
No, you can't play online with these rosters, you have to play with EAs last update wich goes back to 2015.
Old 11-30-2019, 12:17 AM   #58
Rookie

Ref99, if possible, next roster update can you edit a few of the Canucks players please? Not really rated the way which would be what types of players they are in real life.

I couldnt find any websites that would have an accurate rating for them to edit myself as im not good at creating a player type.

JT Miller needs to come up a bit. Hes probably ~87 now. His current rating wont ever put him on the top line. Others always seem to jump ahead of him even when 3-4 pts below his rating. He is a point per game player thus far in real life. On pace for a career year.

Tanner Pearson needs to come down from 86 to about ~84 as he is not that good of a player anymore. He once was a few years ago but his abilities have dropped off a bit. The game always wants to put him on the top line instead of Miller for which Pearson never play higher than the 2nd line in real life.

Tyler Motte even though is stated as a TWF the ratings that he has make him a Sniper type of player when hes in the lineup, as his Puck Skill and Senses are 5 stars, so the game always wants to put him higher on the lines once a cpl of top players are gone even when there are other higher rated players on the team. Hes more a TWF/Grinder type player even though hes small and fast.

On Utica Zack MacEwan needs to come up as well as hes about a ~78 rating Grinder.

Everyone else is close enough.
Thank you.
Old 12-01-2019, 03:33 AM   #59
Rookie

I have been using the updates rosters in GM Mode after year 2 with the updated rosters it crashes right before the re-sign phase (after the draft). Is this supposed to happen ?
Old 12-01-2019, 07:20 PM   #60
Rookie

What i meant is this a known issue ? I appreciate all the hard-work in creating and updating.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:01 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokee77
I have been using the updates rosters in GM Mode after year 2 with the updated rosters it crashes right before the re-sign phase (after the draft). Is this supposed to happen ?
How do you mean by crash? System freezes (my game sometimes freezes but its my system not the game) or it kicks you out of the game? What team are you? Does it happen with different teams or just the one?

Not sure if i can help but a bit more info might be helpful to narrow down the issue or for someone else to help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2019, 02:09 AM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCsDave
How do you mean by crash? System freezes (my game sometimes freezes but its my system not the game) or it kicks you out of the game? What team are you? Does it happen with different teams or just the one?

Not sure if i can help but a bit more info might be helpful to narrow down the issue or for someone else to help.

It happens with any team i use with the updated rosters ( I have used Montreal, LA and Vancouver). The loading circle spins and then it just freezes/stops. It happens right before you resign your players for the upcoming season. So as soon as the draft ends it goes to a off day then boom it freezes going to the next day. I end up having to manually turn off my PS3. I tried saving the game different ways ect.... but if i save on that off day before the resign phase i cannot even load the saved game it just freezes. I have the super slim PS3 and i do not play online and have internet turned off on my PS3.

It also happened on the update before the most recent one as well. I thought maybe the newest update would fix it but it has not.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:20 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokee77
It happens with any team i use with the updated rosters ( I have used Montreal, LA and Vancouver). The loading circle spins and then it just freezes/stops. It happens right before you resign your players for the upcoming season. So as soon as the draft ends it goes to a off day then boom it freezes going to the next day. I end up having to manually turn off my PS3. I tried saving the game different ways ect.... but if i save on that off day before the resign phase i cannot even load the saved game it just freezes. I have the super slim PS3 and i do not play online and have internet turned off on my PS3.

It also happened on the update before the most recent one as well. I thought maybe the newest update would fix it but it has not.

So it looks like it is June 24th is the day off then when i go to the 25th it freezes gets hung up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04258.jpg (247.5 KB, 122 views)
Old 12-03-2019, 02:47 AM   #64
Rookie

This is the point it just freezes. I have dealt with freezing using stock rosters but this is completely different. Usually i can hit the middle PS button and exit out but this just completely locks up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04259.jpg (183.8 KB, 128 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »