Home

Best Possible SPD/ACC/AGL Ratio

This is a discussion on Best Possible SPD/ACC/AGL Ratio within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2010, 08:32 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 22
Best Possible SPD/ACC/AGL Ratio

I play LD in EASHL, and my (SPD/ACC/AGL) ratio is 92/98/88, yet for some reason I seem to be pretty slow compared to everyone else, I can rarely catch someone from behind, not that I'm in that situation a whole lot . My guy is 5'10" 180 lbs, so it's not because I'm a big bahemouth. So my question is what is the best possible ratio to set your skater at? Boosts included.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 05:51 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Best Possible SPD/ACC/AGL Ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenReign86
I play LD in EASHL, and my (SPD/ACC/AGL) ratio is 92/98/88, yet for some reason I seem to be pretty slow compared to everyone else, I can rarely catch someone from behind, not that I'm in that situation a whole lot . My guy is 5'10" 180 lbs, so it's not because I'm a big bahemouth. So my question is what is the best possible ratio to set your skater at? Boosts included.
I play LD as well, and rarely get behind anyone. But that has nothing to do with speed I suppose.

Currently, and a setup I´m very happy with, I glide around with 88/95/88, with 13" blades and 6´4" 210lbs setup.

Fast enough and very agile for those big hits...
Old 08-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13

You have about as fast a setup as possible.
I guess you could put more points into speed and less in accel but it would be a waste for d, since you may only have to try to catch someone rarely but you need the accel to get to pucks often.
I feel once the forward gets a step on the d, even without push puck you can't catch them, unless they are huge and slow.
So a good forward with 88 speed/ 93 accel will most times still be hard to catch even with your 92 speed.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'll usually rool a 90-91-91 something like that with 11 inch skate. on a 5,9 165 pounds frame.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_magic
You have about as fast a setup as possible.
I guess you could put more points into speed and less in accel but it would be a waste for d, since you may only have to try to catch someone rarely but you need the accel to get to pucks often.
I feel once the forward gets a step on the d, even without push puck you can't catch them, unless they are huge and slow.
So a good forward with 88 speed/ 93 accel will most times still be hard to catch even with your 92 speed.
Thus, the hustle button
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »