Home

CHL in 12

This is a discussion on CHL in 12 within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
CHL in 12

I havent followed this game as much as I use to because iv been busy and such, but since they added the CHL last year, only being able to play one season was kinda meh, its fun developing players and playing with them in the NHL. Anyways im wondering can you play a franchise with a CHL team? like more then one year. Also they really butchered some of the QMJHL teams jerseys last year, aka Montreal Juniors wearing black pants when there maroon, first year for it though, so it wasnt a big deal. Hopefully they realize Montreal also relocated this year, lol.

Anyways just wondering about how the CHL season works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
Pro

dubbs88's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: CHL in 12

Not sure if CHL teams can be used in Be A GM, although that would be awesome, if they kept track of the stats for the Jr players, and you were able to play games with them, or be able to move up from the CHL to the NHL as a GM. I have seen where they said you can start your Be a Pro career as a 15-16 year old and play through your Jr career and get drafted instead of just the Memorial cup tourney.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »