Home

NHL14 Be A GM?

This is a discussion on NHL14 Be A GM? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NHL14 Be A GM?

I for one love the list that users on this forum have created about the wishlist for a future BAGM.

Just curious for those who have been paying attention, or have done some type of personal investigation, does the NHL14 BAGM look like it will take any of our suggestions into account?

From what I have seen, they look to improve on the trading engine, and adding in some of the new features of the CBA.

If that is all they change ( and what is that anyways, because we all know the trading will always have huge problems) then I am wondering why they think we should buy the new game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Pro

Dougie_G_93's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL14 Be A GM?

new divisions?
Old 07-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #3
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie_G_93
new divisions?
And that is worth $60? IDK much about programming but that could be implemented just by a patch...so no big improvement for BaGM.

To the OP, because of the past failures and ignoring of offline gamers by EA, its just a wait-and-see for me. There's tons of improvements that OS gamers are suggesting to at least make a significant improvement for offline BaGM...but I dont know if EA will ever consider even 20% of that list.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #4
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

For me the biggest issue with BAGM right now is the cpu Gm logic is terribly flawed and that takes away from the experience. If EA could possibly get that corrected the mode would be much more enjoyable. Then they could add something like Owner mode. Much like BAP though if the Cpu issues aren't resolved, all the fluff in the world won't make it any more enjoyable.
Old 07-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
Pro

Dougie_G_93's Arena

OVR: 0

A simple fix for the gm series is to enable full roster control like there is in season mode. Then cpu trade logic means nothing for those of us that like to "sim" along with the real world.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »