Home

KHL IN NHL14! Possibly Confirmed (Link Provided in OP)

This is a discussion on KHL IN NHL14! Possibly Confirmed (Link Provided in OP) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
Rookie

domjr4's Arena

OVR: 1
KHL IN NHL14! Possibly Confirmed (Link Provided in OP)

Here is the link to the NHL14 wikipedia page and the text reads...

Modes & Settings

Live the Life Mode – The evolution of the Be a Pro Career Mode, now you can truly Live the Life of an NHL player. On or off the ice, every decision you make shapes your legacy as an athlete. Interact with teammates outside of the rink. Take part in media interviews. Each choice you make will affect your relationship with fans, teammates and management, influencing your skills and progression.

HUT & EASHL Online Seasons – NHL 14 adds the best-in-class promotion and relegation system in the sports category to the Hockey Ultimate Team & EA SPORTS Hockey League modes. Win games and advance to the next division to face tougher competition, fall short and see your team bumped down. Teams will be able to track their progress across multiple seasons.

NHL 94 Anniversary Mode showcases its hockey video gaming roots through a retro presentation including blue ice, classic star-shaped player indicators, 16-bit arena powerbars, no adboards, and throwback organ music. The mode features old-school NHL '94*-style gameplay that uses classic button controls to deliver big hits, real fights, dirty dangles, and sicksnipes.

IIHF Updates allows online players to receive optional updates for the World Junior rosters, the World Championship updates and will even keep up to track with the KHL which is also being introduced to this year's edition.

Here is the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHL_14
Can anyone confirm?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
Rookie

CaptainSuperman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: KHL IN NHL14! Possibly Confirmed (Link Provided in OP)

Wiki? Not official. Not even close. It's not even sourced
Old 07-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSuperman
Wiki? Not official. Not even close. It's not even sourced

You mean wiki isn't official lol.

Still would love to see the KHL in the game......doubt it wil happen but
Old 07-30-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

It would be cool if it makes it in, however I'd be surprised. I'd rather see the World Junior rosters/tournament make it in over the KHL though to be honest. Either way, if it all makes it in, that's pretty awesome for us.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
It would be cool if it makes it in, however I'd be surprised. I'd rather see the World Junior rosters/tournament make it in over the KHL though to be honest. Either way, if it all makes it in, that's pretty awesome for us.
I'd rather have the KHL. As a roster editor for the Revamped rosters, it is very annoying not having the KHL. Instead of sending all of the players who sign in the KHL to their real teams, you have to load up the national teams and the legend teams with guys who shouldn't be on there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 02:51 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wait I don't see the news about the KHL and IIHF in the wiki article...

It would be really awesome to have this stuff be true though. Especially to have an agreement with the IIHF, hopefully it means licensed international jerseys.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:46 PM   #7
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

I honestly don't ever see the KHL being included in NHL. I just think the KHL really doesn't want to be associated with anything NHL related. They feel they are the premier league (obviously they are not) in the world and I think it's pretty noticeable that they really don't give two shi%$ about the NHL. It would definitely be cool to have but I just don't think it will ever happen unless the KHL decides to use it as a marketing tool for their league.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #8
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
I honestly don't ever see the KHL being included in NHL. I just think the KHL really doesn't want to be associated with anything NHL related. They feel they are the premier league (obviously they are not) in the world and I think it's pretty noticeable that they really don't give two shi%$ about the NHL. It would definitely be cool to have but I just don't think it will ever happen unless the KHL decides to use it as a marketing tool for their league.
I agree. I think the game would have to be called NHL/KHL 14 in order for the KHL to agree to be a part of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »