Home

Old 05-17-2017, 07:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
nhlview

Hello,

I know this belongs in the old gen section, but i've tried everything and stuck, hoping someone has encountered my situation before.

I created the Las Vegas Knights on the game (Nhl 15 xbox 360)and went to edit them in nhlview. (Change full name to Las Vegas Golden Knights). I also created the quebec city aces (changed them to nordiques but that messed my file up)

so anyway, i unchecked quebec as an active team and now for some reason quebec city aces shows up and Las vegas doesn't though its active. I had both showing before, but when I leave Golden Knights as the name all the custom teams (khl) go to names like custom team 1, custom team 2 etc.

What did I do wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2017, 01:31 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: nhlview

Quote:
Originally Posted by foe84
Hello,

I know this belongs in the old gen section, but i've tried everything and stuck, hoping someone has encountered my situation before.

I created the Las Vegas Knights on the game (Nhl 15 xbox 360)and went to edit them in nhlview. (Change full name to Las Vegas Golden Knights). I also created the quebec city aces (changed them to nordiques but that messed my file up)

so anyway, i unchecked quebec as an active team and now for some reason quebec city aces shows up and Las vegas doesn't though its active. I had both showing before, but when I leave Golden Knights as the name all the custom teams (khl) go to names like custom team 1, custom team 2 etc.

What did I do wrong?
You really need to go to the NHL View site forum and ask. You're much more likely to get help there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »