Home

Roster update April 23

This is a discussion on Roster update April 23 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2019, 08:43 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Roster update April 23

April 23 roster update,what has changed since April 17 update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2019, 09:05 PM   #2
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Re: Roster update April 23

holy smack another roster update, this I gotta check now, we are now in beyond NHL 18 era roster updates, they've surpassed the number of rosters then last years, last roster date they stopped right before playoffs started, this gonna be interesting to look at now, I wonder what they changed, with each ones somethings totally changed, could we be getting roster updates all the way to Stanley Cup Finals this year.

now.. I gotta basicly start over again with process, delete old save files, start whole new game again with updated rosters, that's too bad when u download roster update, they don't replace rosters in your current game save file, or like give u the option to use newest roster update for instead of old one, in current game u are using.

kinda… like inter-changeable rosters during season or playoffs anywhere, like when u get newest roster u have to basicly start over again, cause that progress is gone due to the inter-changeable rosters, u know like changing batteries take out old dead ones and put in a-new roster update.

I guess it would be called , Dynamic Franchise or Dynamic Be A Pro, where game continuously checks for newest roster and uploads it to your game save profile, with out u ever to even look at it, so... u don't have to delete and reload ever again, u can make it so u can be logged in and it can be also offline to playable also, just have to check once in while for newest roster, so u can immerised at all times.

now for roster update sharing, u can start dynamic franchise or dynamic be a pro and supplier gives u ever rotating rosters updates.

but u and the supplier has to be joined as friends to do this, so u and friends can enjoy seasons or franchises or be a pro together.

but... requirement is that whole roster update has to be updated , every so often and has to have current roster signature and stamped by company once he deems its worthy, so doesn't look like u sending viruses to someone.

I honestly like to think big outta box

now u can add parent or friend to have them view the thing, make sure everything works, so it ain't garbo or trash or something and proven by legal parent or guardian or legal respentive.

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 04-23-2019 at 09:53 PM.
Old 04-23-2019, 11:55 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 2

What’s new on update? I saw texier on Columbus went from 69 to 79.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-24-2019, 10:19 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 2

Anybody else notice any changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-25-2019, 10:02 AM   #5
Banned

So they put out a roster update with no info, typical EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »