Home

Shout Out to the EA Dev for NHL 21.

This is a discussion on Shout Out to the EA Dev for NHL 21. within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2020, 12:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Shout Out to the EA Dev for NHL 21.

I know I am late to the game and I am sure the game is finished . Anyway I haven't seen any info on NHL 21 so I don't know what news has been out or features that have been announced. Anyway, EA can you please have an option for custom camera angle please . We been asking this for years since it was taken out. I mean WTF is so hard to re-implement that feature again. Also, fix the super human AI crap. It's been going on for years. Also, why can't the AI play smart like if I am on a power play and I am cycling the puck in there zone why does the AI always have to bull rush me the players with the puck instead of sitting back on defense As I am cycling the puck like in real real hockey. These codes need to be retooled. Also, please bring back tv style presentation. I actually liked the announcer last year and I was like a lot of people who hated him when they first heard him until they actually played the game cause he did bring some excitement to the game . I just forget the guys name now. Anyway those are my many biggest grips.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2020, 06:07 PM   #2
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Shout Out to the EA Dev for NHL 21.

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »