Home

NHL Copy eFootball

This is a discussion on NHL Copy eFootball within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-05-2021, 05:53 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
NHL Copy eFootball

I know it would never happen.eFootball is free but you pay separately for different modes.How many of you guys play all the different modes.It would be great if NHL did the same.For me having all these different ways of play is a waste.What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2021, 01:12 AM   #2
Rookie

bapgap's Arena

Re: NHL Copy eFootball

You mean ruin the game and flush it down the toilet? Konami have literally killed PES since the change to eFootball. The worst-rated game in Steam history.
Old 10-06-2021, 07:21 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapgap
You mean ruin the game and flush it down the toilet? Konami have literally killed PES since the change to eFootball. The worst-rated game in Steam history.
Not seeing my point,I agree eFootball is crap,but if they didn't comprise the game I would rather pay for a mode I play rather than having multiple modes I don't touch.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:53 AM   #4
Rookie

PhillyGuy11826's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapgap
Mobile game is what really killed it. The console versions look and play like a horrific mobile port
Old 10-06-2021, 09:53 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

While I see your point about only paying for the modes you play you have to think of game sales and budget for this game. It is the worst selling major sports video game, I was going to say if the 4 major sports but fifa obviously is way more popular. If the game made even less money by selling modes piece meal and most people were only spending 20-30 bucks for their mode of choice them EA would give the development team even less of a budget then they already do. The game would still cost the same to make and would bring in less money on game sales. Ow would people that play HUT spend whatever they saved on say only buying a HUT mode for 30 bucks and immediately drop another 30 on packs I can’t answer. I’m a play now and franchise mode only player, so they would see less money from me and it would hurt the games budget and affect next years product.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2021, 07:57 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenVenom
While I see your point about only paying for the modes you play you have to think of game sales and budget for this game. It is the worst selling major sports video game, I was going to say if the 4 major sports but fifa obviously is way more popular. If the game made even less money by selling modes piece meal and most people were only spending 20-30 bucks for their mode of choice them EA would give the development team even less of a budget then they already do. The game would still cost the same to make and would bring in less money on game sales. Ow would people that play HUT spend whatever they saved on say only buying a HUT mode for 30 bucks and immediately drop another 30 on packs I can’t answer. I’m a play now and franchise mode only player, so they would see less money from me and it would hurt the games budget and affect next years product.
I see your point too and I've thought about that as well.Not feasible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »