Home

Roster update?

This is a discussion on Roster update? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2021, 09:50 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Roster update?

Aren’t we do for another roster update? It’s been over 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2021, 08:02 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Roster update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooge 1010
Aren’t we do for another roster update? It’s been over 2 weeks.

Sure should be, many AHL Players are missing. Same as many Player Portraits and the promised Player likenesses. I do not expect that they add much to this Game. Also expect Roster share not before January.
Old 11-20-2021, 08:35 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Sure should be, many AHL Players are missing. Same as many Player Portraits and the promised Player likenesses. I do not expect that they add much to this Game. Also expect Roster share not before January.
Do they ever neglect this game.Most get updated rosters weekly not monthly like NHL.No word about roster share either.
Old 11-20-2021, 09:03 AM   #4
Rookie

Its becoming a joke. Just go to the EA page and read some of the responses from the EA team in regards to issues with the game. On 2 separate replies they advised you can change tuners (when you cant because they over ride the previous version) to 1.02. Its like they have no clue what they are talking about.

They know about the lag, menu lags, crashing, goal scoring freeze etc. But their responses play dumb. Their account rep on twitter has been MIA for months (literally) and will only report EA tweets.

Its been a month and this game is already back in the box and on the shelf. EA looks to have come around on Madden... took 3 months. They ruined FIFA last week with update 3 and are playing dumb that there were no changes. Go watch Spoony Pizza’s Update 3 rant. Its Epic. Now NHL with their lack of care for the game or Community.

Like i said... its becoming a joke.

Old 11-20-2021, 02:12 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyWest
On 2 separate replies they advised you can change tuners (when you cant because they over ride the previous version) to 1.02. Its like they have no clue what they are talking about.
This is the worst. They've been saying for weeks you can just pick on e of the other tuners. There are NO OTHER tuners. There is 1.0 and latest. Nothing else! I've modified my sliders to 1.0 so I never have to worry about losing the "latest" that I like which I'll never see again. This worked on PS3, how do you break this???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2021, 10:33 PM   #6
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
This is the worst. They've been saying for weeks you can just pick on e of the other tuners. There are NO OTHER tuners. There is 1.0 and latest. Nothing else! I've modified my sliders to 1.0 so I never have to worry about losing the "latest" that I like which I'll never see again. This worked on PS3, how do you break this???
There was one year that they either patched it or it worked....and you could go back to an older slider

Then it was broken again the next year

It's something that there is no excuse for it being broken. You literally have 2 options

A) The original 1.0 tuner from launch
B) Whatever the latest tuner is....also called 1.0

Brilliant!
Old 11-21-2021, 07:53 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyWest
Its becoming a joke. Just go to the EA page and read some of the responses from the EA team in regards to issues with the game. On 2 separate replies they advised you can change tuners (when you cant because they over ride the previous version) to 1.02. Its like they have no clue what they are talking about.
This EA_Aljo guy is amazing, he's either completely clueless or he's trolling us. First he said, we could go back to previous tuners, after he's told that there is only one tuner, he said: "well, that's what you normally could do." Are you kidding us?

Last edited by Sauce12; 11-21-2021 at 09:38 AM.
Old 11-21-2021, 10:22 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce12
This EA_Aljo guy is amazing, he's either completely clueless or he's trolling us. First he said, we could go back to previous tuners, after he's told that there is only one tuner, he said: "well, that's what you normally could do." Are you kidding us?
I am out of this EA forum since two years. All what you say and all talkings to the EA moderators are useless. Nothing changed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »