Home

Ridiculous...

This is a discussion on Ridiculous... within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2016, 06:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ridiculous...

I probably just had the most stupidest thing ever done to me. So i'm playing UT in Middleweight on a nice win streak, the next opponent i got his gamertag is uG Hughes. I had him trapped in the crucifix in round 1 he didn't get any offense in. So round 2 comes and i start getting messages from a kid i don't even know he spammed the hell out of my messages sending me over 200 so obvisiously i was distracted and my opponent got in a lot of offense. These messages still kept going through in round 3 and i ended up losing by DEC even though i got way more offense in than he did and rocked him like 3 times and he didn't rock me even once.

After the match was finished i checked my opponents record and he is 38-0 so i go and check the kids gamertag who was spamming me the whole time and his GT is uG Tranter... These guys are in a clan and basically this kid just spams everyone if his friend is about to lose... I mean does winning mean that much to this kid that he told his friend to send me over 200 messages.

Have you guys ever played againist this kid?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2016, 08:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Ridiculous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaranS
I probably just had the most stupidest thing ever done to me. So i'm playing UT in Middleweight on a nice win streak, the next opponent i got his gamertag is uG Hughes. I had him trapped in the crucifix in round 1 he didn't get any offense in. So round 2 comes and i start getting messages from a kid i don't even know he spammed the hell out of my messages sending me over 200 so obvisiously i was distracted and my opponent got in a lot of offense. These messages still kept going through in round 3 and i ended up losing by DEC even though i got way more offense in than he did and rocked him like 3 times and he didn't rock me even once.

After the match was finished i checked my opponents record and he is 38-0 so i go and check the kids gamertag who was spamming me the whole time and his GT is uG Tranter... These guys are in a clan and basically this kid just spams everyone if his friend is about to lose... I mean does winning mean that much to this kid that he told his friend to send me over 200 messages.

Have you guys ever played againist this kid?
I've beat uG Hughes everytime I've fought him, he's never done this to me but I haven't fought him recently.
Old 05-31-2016, 08:59 AM   #3
Rookie

I've had groups of people do that to me before. It's pretty distracting.
Old 05-31-2016, 11:03 AM   #4
Rookie

Why don't you just setup that ppl who are not in your list can't send you a msg?
Old 05-31-2016, 11:24 AM   #5
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

wow that's pretty dumb lol

part of the reason I fight w/ notifications turned *off*

even if that has caused me to miss a couple league fight inviations lol DOH

(playstation app on the phone is better, anyway)
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2016, 03:16 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
Why don't you just setup that ppl who are not in your list can't send you a msg?
I blocked him when the round was switching but the messages stil kept popping up because of all the messages he sent me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »