Home

Region latency

This is a discussion on Region latency within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2016, 04:15 PM   #1
Rookie

chapmandachamp's Arena

OVR: 0
Region latency

Ranked like 1200 in all region in UT score. But if I hit North America I'm up to like 600. So like half the people above me are from another country. Am I doomed for more games with lag in my future? Or is it possible that it can b a good connection?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2016, 06:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Region latency

This is gonna be disappointing but you're probably gonna have to expect lagg for the most part on this game. Unless EA provide regional servers (assuming they haven't done so already) or give the option to specify the region you'd prefer your opponents to be from than the lagg will likely persist if not get worse.

Some of the playerbase have claimed that the lagg increased drastically since patch #3 iirc which does seem to be the case. The lagg hasn't improved since and in my experience has been more consistent than ever (taking into account my connection speed is suppose to peak at over 100mb/s).

Denying takedowns can be a huge pain and often when my fighters are on their back there's no point in trying to deny my opponents transitions as the latency is so bad on top of typically poor OTB attributes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »