Home

Penalty modifier

This is a discussion on Penalty modifier within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2016, 08:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Penalty modifier

What the hell is this all about?
Won a match against overall higher fighter got only 320 coins
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 08:56 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Penalty modifier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurjev
What the hell is this all about?
Won a match against overall higher fighter got only 320 coins
I can find no rhyme or reason to this mate. Everytime I think I've figured it out,t he next penalty makes no sense

I've milked someone a good 20 OVR below me to a decision for the coins, and got a penalty at the end. Hmmm. So, maybe cos I was basically bullying someone lol, so Ill bare that in mind. Then Ill finish a 100 OVR early early, penalty? ..... Oh, that's OK, cos hes only in div 4, I'm 6, that's probably why. Then I will fight an OVR same as me, same div, go to a decision, PENALTY?!

I don't get it lol, I've stopped trying
Old 08-23-2016, 12:59 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanZombieXD
I can find no rhyme or reason to this mate. Everytime I think I've figured it out,t he next penalty makes no sense

I've milked someone a good 20 OVR below me to a decision for the coins, and got a penalty at the end. Hmmm. So, maybe cos I was basically bullying someone lol, so Ill bare that in mind. Then Ill finish a 100 OVR early early, penalty? ..... Oh, that's OK, cos hes only in div 4, I'm 6, that's probably why. Then I will fight an OVR same as me, same div, go to a decision, PENALTY?!

I don't get it lol, I've stopped trying
Its just crazy, it seems random. Hope its not cuz am loosing coins!!!
Old 08-23-2016, 04:21 PM   #4
Rookie

I'm fairly confident it has to do with matches finishing early. It doesn't matter if he or you quit before the end result. Thats the only time when I've noticed it personally.

These matches would be prior to when you got penalised.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:25 PM   #5
Rookie

It happens to me when a few people quit on me.
If I submit someone and they quit just as they tap the win goes down as a Tok/Ko because they quit,
If 3 people quit on me within 5 games (approximately) I start getting a penalty modifier and I get punished because of other people quitting + my submission win goes down as a Tko/Ko
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 03:51 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatlez
I'm fairly confident it has to do with matches finishing early. It doesn't matter if he or you quit before the end result. Thats the only time when I've noticed it personally.

These matches would be prior to when you got penalised.
I don't think it has to do with finishing early or them rage quitting. I've had it NOT happen after these many times that I've noticed, though it has happened once or twice. Like I say, seems random :/

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »