Home

"Looking for a fight.."

This is a discussion on "Looking for a fight.." within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2018, 05:34 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
"Looking for a fight.."

It's so hard to find fights in WBW right now, and in general I fight the same guys over and over. Just for the hell of it, I loaded up UFC 2 UT and went into WBW. Found 2 matches right off the bat, and that game is 2 years old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2018, 06:12 PM   #2
Banned

Re: "Looking for a fight.."

Easiest to find fights in whatever weight class has a daily pack reward. Also best to have more than 1 class selected.
Old 02-24-2018, 07:25 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch is my homeboy
Also best to have more than 1 class selected.
LMAO. I am able to find a fight in the most least played weight class on a 2 year old game. But not this one, wonder why The point here is that they need to open up matchmaking, or.......................put in some overhauls to draw players.

Last edited by Evil97; 02-24-2018 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-24-2018, 07:34 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
LMAO. I am able to find a fight in the most least played weight class on a 2 year old game. The point here is that they need to open up matchmaking, or.......................put in some overhauls to draw players.
I think you've missed the point. UFC 3 has matchmaking based on quality of connection for the first 15 seconds. People can also select multiple fighters at a time to fight. The result is when you choose you usually get a great connection with no wait time.
Old 02-24-2018, 07:39 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch is my homeboy
I think you've missed the point. UFC 3 has matchmaking based on quality of connection for the first 15 seconds. People can also select multiple fighters at a time to fight. The result is when you choose you usually get a great connection with no wait time.
I have a great connection and wait until it does not find a fight. When I go into ranked or quick match, I find fights instantly. I really think it's because there are so few players playing UT mixed with the division matchmaking filter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2018, 08:04 AM   #6
Rookie

my guess is allot of the people in ut have stopped playing online much until the patch comes its just not that much fun at the moment. Atleast thats my hope

As has been mentioned tho having all divisons selected finds matches quicker and on ufc 2 i often struggled to find matches in the womans division. It seems many people just dont like playing as women.

edit: Ufc 2 also has 2 years of sales, probably to allot of casuals who arent hardcore fans and probably wont buy the new one for awhile.

Last edited by Sivo; 02-26-2018 at 08:10 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »