Home

Chuck Liddell's Moveset

This is a discussion on Chuck Liddell's Moveset within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2016, 02:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Chuck Liddell's Moveset

Anyone else feel like Chuck Liddell's needs to be changed? I dont think Chuck ever threw those kicks and he has a super man punch instead of overhand, doesnt feel like Chuck at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2016, 10:36 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Chuck Liddell's Moveset

I wish we could edit fighter's movesets. I think some of the fighters having the off the cage attacks is too much.
Old 03-28-2016, 11:17 AM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
Anyone else feel like Chuck Liddell's needs to be changed? I dont think Chuck ever threw those kicks and he has a super man punch instead of overhand, doesnt feel like Chuck at all.
Chuck has a overhand hook and its actually a Level 4 overhand which means its strong as hell. He also has a level 3 rear hook. The only reason he has a regular superman punch is because the move choices for that input are overhand hook (which he already has) or ducking hook. I would prefer ducking hook but I think the devs wanted to make his moveset more diverse and not give him 3 hooks.

The only thing I have a problem with is that he has an off the cage superman punch but the devs arent being hyper realistic with movesets.
Old 03-28-2016, 11:23 AM   #4
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

Press up on the L Stick and the punch button to do the big overhand right.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2016, 11:24 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Chuck has a overhand hook and its actually a Level 4 overhand which means its strong as hell. He also has a level 3 rear hook. The only reason he has a regular superman punch is because the move choices for that input are overhand hook (which he already has) or ducking hook. I would prefer ducking hook but I think the devs wanted to make his moveset more diverse and not give him 3 hooks.

The only thing I have a problem with is that he has an off the cage superman punch but the devs arent being hyper realistic with movesets.
That was my thinking with Conor as well. They wanted to give him the big left hook and he does super man punches as well so the only option they had was to give him the off the cage superman punch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2016, 11:53 AM   #6
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

The real issue isnt individual movesets necessarily. Its that the number of strikes that are in the game. This is just my opinion but it looks like most of the mo cap for UFC 2 went into the ground game. Pretty much every strike in the game was available in UFC 1.

I think that will change greatly and the devs will use more mo cap time on capturing new strikes if there is a UFC 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »