Home

200 test matches (Project)

This is a discussion on 200 test matches (Project) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2017, 01:18 AM   #1
Rookie

MysticJack541's Arena

OVR: 0
200 test matches (Project)

So when the beta drops on Monday I plan to experiment with the game. My goal is to reach 200 matches by the end of the beta, hopefully even more. I signed up for the beta for the xbox one, hopefully I will get a code. I will try to work some magic to get both a PS4, and xbone code.
Anyway during these 200 matches I want to ask you guys of the OS forum to help me find any possible holes in the game. I'm talking any potential cheesy methods, damage and stamina system. Judging logic, how effective fighting moving backwards is compared to moving forward. Short fighters VS tall fighters. I want to comb through this entire beta.

If any of you want to help me, please send me a message on my PSN and Xbox account. PSN: MysticJack541 Xbox: KungPaoKitties

I would prefer it if you had a mic to communicate.

I will also be streaming all of this on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/mysticjack541

In the event that I somehow cannot get a code, well this entire post was a waste of time, and will probably make me look like an idiot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2017, 01:27 AM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 200 test matches (Project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJack541
So when the beta drops on Monday I plan to experiment with the game. My goal is to reach 200 matches by the end of the beta, hopefully even more. I signed up for the beta for the xbox one, hopefully I will get a code. I will try to work some magic to get both a PS4, and xbone code.
Anyway during these 200 matches I want to ask you guys of the OS forum to help me find any possible holes in the game. I'm talking any potential cheesy methods, damage and stamina system. Judging logic, how effective fighting moving backwards is compared to moving forward. Short fighters VS tall fighters. I want to comb through this entire beta.

If any of you want to help me, please send me a message on my PSN and Xbox account. PSN: MysticJack541 Xbox: KungPaoKitties

I would prefer it if you had a mic to communicate.

I will also be streaming all of this on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/mysticjack541

In the event that I somehow cannot get a code, well this entire post was a waste of time, and will probably make me look like an idiot.
There's always shareplay on ps4, don't know if xbox has equivalent. You can see opponents grappling hud, but should work for testing.

I haven't heard if they will do NDA and private forum this go around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »