Home

Can we get an official balances for the online ranked divisions thread?

This is a discussion on Can we get an official balances for the online ranked divisions thread? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Can we get an official balances for the online ranked divisions thread?

I feel like this is the number one priority because it is the most played and a lot of complaints are real but dont affect this portion of the game which i'm sure the team is most worried about

the only HUGE ranked division problems i see so far are:
-stamina lower/power from punches that arent following a head movement dodge. everyone throws haymakers because in 3 rounds its impossible to knock people out unless u are dodging and hitting them with hard counters. punches should use more stamina but do more damage when they land all around. the penalty for missing just isnt enough
-the ground game is slightly too hard to get up from the bottom, too easy to stay on top. it is realistic to not get up wit gsp on top of u, but this is a game. he shouldnt have .5 extra seconds to deny transitions because he picked a better champion
-find a medium between double and single leg. right now double leg is unstoppable and single leg is useless
-clinch-i'm not sure but i've read some things from the vets.

despite all these slight tweaks, this game has came out a lot more balanced than most games i have bought release day, so i'm optimistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2018, 10:03 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Can we get an official balances for the online ranked divisions thread?

Leaderboards should be reset after the game is fixed. Honestly I've never paid 90 bucks for a game and it was the last time I did it with EA UFC 3. Terrible experience is my summary after almost 1 month.

(I'm talking about ranked the game is more fun offline atm)

UT is totally unbalanced. Ive posted multiple threads and in multiple threads post beta, saying that UT is too unbalanced, but nothing has changed. It's like nobody cares about UT as long as people keep paying to win. Ranked Championship is a mess too. Only fighting high level 92-94 Grapplers or spammers.

Last edited by xFINISHxHIMx; 02-21-2018 at 10:32 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »