Home

Auto shots after KO

This is a discussion on Auto shots after KO within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2018, 03:03 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Auto shots after KO

Apart from the double lunge bug, does anyone get a bug where after a KO your fighter automatically jumps on the opponent? Happens to me constantly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 03:16 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Auto shots after KO

Haven't gotten that but I've gotten a delay when I'm trying to jump on them after a KO and I even walk towards them to finish and nothing happens for a good few seconds, it happens sometimes not all the times though
Old 08-30-2018, 03:47 PM   #3
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

All i know is i hate those scripted ground and pound at KO'ed Opponents...

Ever since the ref interaction was included, we can no longer control our strikes..

Instead a scripted event takes place, you give the order by pressing the strike button once and your fighter jumps in and throws 3-4 strikes automatically...

This just feels bad... EA UFC 2, you could change your strikes on a KO'ed Opponent from Straights, to hooks, to Hammers and you could throw as many as you liked, until a certain time passed and you got up..

Just another example of the EA UFC series going 2 steps forwards, 1 step backwards.
Old 08-30-2018, 03:55 PM   #4
MVP

It happens all the time for me. All it takes is one extra strike input on accident and my guy jumps on them and rains down punches even though I'm not pressing anything after that one extra input.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-30-2018, 04:02 PM   #5
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
It happens all the time for me. All it takes is one extra strike input on accident and my guy jumps on them and rains down punches even though I'm not pressing anything after that one extra input.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app

It's because of the scripted Referee interactions that were added.

Your Strikes are scripted unlike the last 2 games, where they respond to you actual inputs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 04:19 PM   #6
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Any of yall noticed that in these post KOs FTF, the victims animations are more physics-based? I think it's because the game doesn't have to worry about the fighter recovering into a normal position, nor engaging in an FTF sub. So, their body can go limp in unique ways.
Old 08-30-2018, 04:26 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
Any of yall noticed that in these post KOs FTF, the victims animations are more physics-based? I think it's because the game doesn't have to worry about the fighter recovering into a normal position, nor engaging in an FTF sub. So, their body can go limp in unique ways.
I generally notice a lot more ragdoll/good looking KOs than people make it out to be. I happen to see a lot fewer canned animations. That being said, I'd love it to go full ragdoll/natural. As for the bug...it could be me pressing it and not technically a bug but it's definitely much more unresponsive than before the patch.

Edit: It could be my connection though, right now I'm at a place where it isn't that good.
Old 08-30-2018, 08:51 PM   #8
Rookie

I’ve noticed this as well (offline). I thought i might have been queueing my inputs or something

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »