Home

Nate Diaz - why does he feel so bad?

This is a discussion on Nate Diaz - why does he feel so bad? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2019, 09:00 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Nate Diaz - why does he feel so bad?

Any tips or things i might be missing are appreciated. I did notice his stockton slap has as much stopping power as a straight. Cant help but wonder its true utility. Hes hard to fight with and hes really slow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2019, 11:42 PM   #2
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Re: Nate Diaz - why does he feel so bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
Any tips or things i might be missing are appreciated. I did notice his stockton slap has as much stopping power as a straight. Cant help but wonder its true utility. Hes hard to fight with and hes really slow
Slow? If you pressure with boxing combinations accordingly he is quite annoying, especially mixing up round strikes in the middle or the end of his combinations, and his OTB is a good threat to where people would avoid taking him down.
Old 07-14-2019, 01:19 PM   #3
Pro

You beat my *** with Nate Diaz the other day. So I’m 27% sure this is some subtle flex.

I was extremely intoxicated though so I’m not worried about it.

Sidenote your ground game has gotten very good with BJJ meta guys like Diaz or Ortega. I don’t even **** with your guard anymore in those types of matchups, I just try to drag you into an underhook game and stall you for points. It’s actually an extremely fun chess match playing you nowadays, used to be I could just grab you and have my way with you but **** done changed.

If you improved your clinch game, you’d be a fookin FORCE. Honestly I’d say your standup is your weakest area at this point, ironically. You just seem to throw so much wild ****, definitely pays off sometimes but man just seems risky. I wouldn’t really know though since I don’t strike with you anyways. But man it’s getting to a point where my avenues to victory against you are getting thinner and thinner. If you improve that clinch game, I may just have to block you and pretend I don’t know you.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:59 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Grappler
You beat my *** with Nate Diaz the other day. So I’m 27% sure this is some subtle flex.

I was extremely intoxicated though so I’m not worried about it.

Sidenote your ground game has gotten very good with BJJ meta guys like Diaz or Ortega. I don’t even **** with your guard anymore in those types of matchups, I just try to drag you into an underhook game and stall you for points. It’s actually an extremely fun chess match playing you nowadays, used to be I could just grab you and have my way with you but **** done changed.

If you improved your clinch game, you’d be a fookin FORCE. Honestly I’d say your standup is your weakest area at this point, ironically. You just seem to throw so much wild ****, definitely pays off sometimes but man just seems risky. I wouldn’t really know though since I don’t strike with you anyways. But man it’s getting to a point where my avenues to victory against you are getting thinner and thinner. If you improve that clinch game, I may just have to block you and pretend I don’t know you.
I would have to add you on an alt. Your clinch is like a deathgrip.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:01 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Slow? If you pressure with boxing combinations accordingly he is quite annoying, especially mixing up round strikes in the middle or the end of his combinations, and his OTB is a good threat to where people would avoid taking him down.
Maybe its because of the 30 frame tax for body shots. Or his idle. He feels under the mud
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2019, 02:32 PM   #6
Pro

Your crazy if your being serious man. Nate has extremely good boxing in the game. His 1-2 combo is lightning fast and will freeze you in any start up frame. I kill him with leg kicks but besides that he is a beast

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »