Home

Here is what i like about EA UFC 4(so far)

This is a discussion on Here is what i like about EA UFC 4(so far) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2020, 12:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Talking Here is what i like about EA UFC 4(so far)

Ive been pretty negative about certain aspects that directly involves my gameplay/experience to have fun, and ive for sure voiced my opinion, so here is me praising the many features that i do like and think are awesome.

No negativity in this thread allowed, thank you.

1) The new arena/fight areas look awesome, the back yard cage and the kumite arena with the cobras looks freaking sick.

2) The new striking while fighting for submissions is great addition cant wait to see how it works exactly.

3)1600 of gear that we can earn and 120 new emotes is awesome, these things always help to make your fighter unique and separate yourself a bit from the pack with maybe a collectible thats hard to unlock or only people who grind a lot have it something like that is pretty cool.

4)Global XP, i believe they said that your progress counts for any game mode you play? So if i want to play quick play i can still unlock things and dont have to be stuck in "ranked only"? Could be wrong but if if im correct this is awesome.

5) New GnP animations, i think they were much needed and having more of them i cant wait to test them out.

6) Blitz battles sound fun, rapid fire tournaments? The kumite arena with rapid fire tournaments kinda give me this "blood sport" feeling.

7) Grappling and submission rework makes me very happy, i cant wait to see how the new submission mini game works and if its a lot more fluid then in the past.

8) i saw during a trailer how fluid the striking animations looked, and i think one of the female fighters does like a spinning back kick and hits another female fighter on the side(JJ?) and she like gets knocked down from it, that looked great.

9) I saw during trailer the head sways, Masvidal was doing head sways and being able to counter from the sway really fluid and fast almost in 1 motion looked awesome.

10) Cant wait to try the new career mode paths, wonder how long it will take to go from a nobody to a champion always fun while it lasts.

Just my quick top 10, feel free to add to it im sure i missed/forgot a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2020, 09:38 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Here is what i like about EA UFC 4(so far)

I’m very interested in the fact that move levels increase with usage during career, I an hoping this adds a good amount of replayability.

I can imagine having a GSP like character with a solid double leg, jab and spinning back kick. I could also have an inside fighter who has outstanding knees/elbows and dirty boxing.

I just hope I can practice these techniques before the fight, i love how some fighters make adjustments during camps.
Old 07-13-2020, 09:43 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Here is what i like about EA UFC 4(so far)

I really like the overhauled clinch system. Let's hope we hear about the beta today

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »