Home

Please add Legends as cpu opponents in Career, Roster fighters gettin cut to the WFA

This is a discussion on Please add Legends as cpu opponents in Career, Roster fighters gettin cut to the WFA within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2020, 02:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Please add Legends as cpu opponents in Career, Roster fighters gettin cut to the WFA

I want to see Legends added as possible opponents and training partners in Career mode! How cool would it be to fight Don Frye in your Career! Would also be cool to be able to pick which weight class cpu roster opponents fight in like we could in Fight Night Champion. In Fight Night you could pick your opponent pool for your Career at the beginning and fighters that were available in multiple weights like Pacquiao you could choose which one they fought in.

Also, want roster fighters to be able to be cut to the WFA so you can fight them there and have the ability to change weight classes. As well as WFA fighters able to move up to the UFC. I lost to a guy in the WFA and I moved on to the UFC and since they never come up to the WFA I never had a chance to avenge my loss!How cool if the cpu could jump up to your weight class to win their 2nd belt from you instead of only the other way around
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2020, 06:21 AM   #2
Rookie

Atgail's Arena

Re: Please add Legends as cpu opponents in Career, Roster fighters gettin cut to the

I be happy if they just added our CAFs to career mode as possible opponents.
Old 08-14-2020, 09:51 AM   #3
Pro

Re: Please add Legends as cpu opponents in Career, Roster fighters gettin cut to the

The problem with the cut to the WFA is that you can't just 'drop' like that. You'd have to be there. But yes, that would make it a lot more dynamic.

Currently playing career on women's BW and there's barely anybody ranked. Would be a lot better to have Rousey, Tate and McMann in there. Only McMann can be invited for a move and that's it. I doubt anyone would object to them being in. Rousey was in career in UFC3 and nobody complained.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »