Home

OGC $100 TOUGH MAN TOURNAMENT

This is a discussion on OGC $100 TOUGH MAN TOURNAMENT within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2016, 03:35 AM   #1
Rookie

JRed529's Arena

OVR: 0
OGC $100 TOUGH MAN TOURNAMENT

OGC TOUGHMAN TOURNAMENT #1 info-sign ups:
Well every once and awhile RIZZO just has too much money and has to get rid of some. In his quest for online dominance he purchased longtime rival league the UOC and now the two powerhouse leagues the OFC and UOC have merged into one huge community that will hold several different gaming options for all players.

RIZZO has been extremely busy making big moves and his plan of online dominance is almost coming full circle with his recent purchase of rival league the UOC.
Now in celebration of the two biggest online gaming communities of all time merging he has decided to use the rest of the money left over to throw a big money cash tournament..

All normal league rules apply with a couple exeptions put in place to keep things moving.

1: Start date will be May 23rd to launch the new OGC website.

2: All fights will be 3 rounds exept final fight which will be 5.

3: All fights must be recorded. With money on the line theres no exeptions here. Bro code just wont cut it.

4: fights will be done in a 3 day window. You are to make contact, set time and get it done within that timeframe NO EXEPTIONS.

5: Fights will be done using stock fighters. Weightclass and how we will be picking will be determined.

6: Tournament will be a single elimination for PS4 and double elimination for XB1. Reason for that is the huge difference in numbers between the two. Double would take a very very long time with as many as the PS4 has. And double for XB1 should put them getting done around same time.

7: In order to compete you have to be an active fighter and have at least 3 fights THIS SEASON in UOC or OFC. NO EXEPTIONS... You can sign up but you have to have the 3 fights in before the event. So just get out there and be active and youll be fine.

8: If you haven't competed in OFC or UOC, you're only asked to compete in a couple events.

9: Ok last but not least and its Probably the thing people care less about but ill mention it anyways...
$100.00 Amazon gift card for the fighterwho is left standing at the end. And that is for EACH system!!!! So when the smoke clears there will be two undisputed OGC TOUGHMAN contest winners.

PLAYERS CAN ONLY COMPETE FOR BX1 or PS4. Anyone found trying to take advantage will be shot on site...

Last edited by JRed529; 05-15-2016 at 03:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2016, 09:43 AM   #2
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Re: OGC $100 TOUGH MAN TOURNAMENT

Rizzo's the man haha one of the true backbones of the community for real

He pays up too everyone! In EA MMA I won an autographed Dan Hendo poster

I'm in for sure, should be fun and can't wait for the new website too
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 05-16-2016, 06:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: OGC $100 TOUGH MAN TOURNAMENT

Hey guys my names Rick I'm one of the admins over at OGC. I've been a part of the site since ufc3 launch and things have changed quite a bit since then. As far as this prize tourney goes We're gonna be making a few changes soon.

We wanted to set deadlines but seeing as in how this isn't for a low cash prize we feel it's only fair to wait til our numbers are at an adequate amount were looking for 60 ppl for the PS and another 60 for the Xbox. However were open to 40 if it comes to that as is I believe we're at about 20 each system so while it is good for the players hat have already signed up, we want as many ppl as possible to get in on this.

All we ask is that you register for the site, post within that thread and participate in a couple of our cards. You can take your pick we have caf leagues and stock leagues and side leagues so you're very well capable of finishing your fights within the same week. As long as ppl wanna play wel have those leagues open.

Come by n register today if you wanna win some free money. As a gamer you couldn't ask for a better way to prove you're better than everyone else than winning. And mark my words guys this will not be the only cash tournament that we hold. Updates n more to come.

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »