Home

Anyone notice a difference in the level of competition depending on time of day?

This is a discussion on Anyone notice a difference in the level of competition depending on time of day? within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2016, 10:18 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone notice a difference in the level of competition depending on time of day?

Full time worker here, never played the game any earlier than about 7pm mon-fri

Got the day off tomorrow so I'll sit and play a bit during the day and report back.
Old 06-16-2016, 11:53 AM   #10
Banned

Re: Anyone notice a difference in the level of competition depending on time of day?

I'm on east cost time, I try to get off around 9pm, find more cheese and professional gamers go on around then. Early afternoon on my days off I find I'm fighting kids and Europeans which are good mix of casuals and hard cores.
Old 06-23-2016, 12:15 PM   #11
Rookie

I try to find a time when really drunk people are playing, as I'm also probably drunk or drinking for a long session of play.

2am in the midwest is key - that's when people are getting home from the bars.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2016, 06:24 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenjoebeans
I try to find a time when really drunk people are playing, as I'm also probably drunk or drinking for a long session of play.

2am in the midwest is key - that's when people are getting home from the bars.
Dude, That the start (maybe one hour earlier) to start to go out for a party (In Hamburg, Germany).
Also I'm really confused here, with you guys talking about time. Guess most of you are NOT talking about GMT here. So it would really help adding the time-zone of which you are speaking.

For me (GMT+2) I find it easier during the day.
Old 06-26-2016, 08:26 PM   #13
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

GMT is for suckers, lol. I'm GMT +5. Easiest fights for me are around 2100 to 0500 GMT. After midnight central time I across lots of good dudes.
Old 06-26-2016, 11:26 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
GMT is for suckers, lol. I'm GMT +5. Easiest fights for me are around 2100 to 0500 GMT. After midnight central time I across lots of good dudes.
So you prefer MEST?
Old 06-27-2016, 02:06 AM   #15
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedRuffRaw
So you prefer MEST?
I mean GMT is 5 hours ahead of me.

I prefer GMT +4.5

Last edited by Dave_S; 06-27-2016 at 02:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »