Home

Looking for a online EA UFC 2 league

This is a discussion on Looking for a online EA UFC 2 league within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2017, 01:05 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for a online EA UFC 2 league

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
Hey, I’m an EFC member and there is usually no verification time but we’ve had some trolls repeatedly come back in the past few days so the owner set it to verification only for now to keep them out. What’s your username? I’ll tell him that you’re looking to join (also he’s busy with a few personal matters so he may be a little delayed), but rest assured that I will let him know.

EDIT: Also want to mention that with UFC 2 winding down, EFC will be having a “refractory” period of sorts starting in the next few weeks until about a week after UFC 3 launches, but people will still be in the chat and what not. The only thing that’ll change is no new cards will be put out. I’m sure some may be down to spar though.
I’m looking to play in league as well for ufc3. I did t with ufc2 but would like to know where I go about doing this . I checked out efc. And just waiting . But what’s the set up of these leagues ? I just want competitive play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2017, 01:17 PM   #26
Rookie

For Xbox though . Can’t find a league for Xbox
Old 12-12-2017, 09:18 PM   #27
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksonoutlawray
For Xbox though . Can’t find a league for Xbox
Ah sadly EFC is PS4 only man. I know Kumite is still around but I think they're pretty cheesy. I don't know of any sim Xbox leagues, sorry man.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:50 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
Ah sadly EFC is PS4 only man. I know Kumite is still around but I think they're pretty cheesy. I don't know of any sim Xbox leagues, sorry man.
omma.forumotion

I’m looking to launch the league again Xbox 1 caf, message me in the website. It’s going to stat restricted league, we have had a league since 09.

Last edited by Baakgwai; 02-07-2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:19 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baakgwai
omma.forumotion

I’m looking to launch the league again Xbox 1 caf, message me in the website. It’s going to stat restricted league, we have had a league since 09.
+1. I highly recommend OMMA for XBOX. I haven't swung by in quite a long time, so no clue how things have been lately, or how active things are nowadays, but I've always gotten along with K1LLA and used to compete there on XBOX. We even have a logo / link to the OMMA site on the EFC site, and vice versa; http://www.efcleague.com/portal.

Last edited by CageRageEFC; 02-13-2018 at 09:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »