Home

People not realizing they're fighting the AI in UT's Single Player Championships

This is a discussion on People not realizing they're fighting the AI in UT's Single Player Championships within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2016, 06:43 PM   #9
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: People not realizing they're fighting the AI in UT's Single Player Championships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
I've actually heard of quite a few cases where people didn't even realize they were playing against the AI in that mode...makes me so happy.

Sometimes a little vindication is all you need in life...VICTORY IS MINE!
I knew you'd be happy about it!
Old 04-22-2016, 03:39 AM   #10
Rookie

SPiiTFiiRE88's Arena

Re: People not realizing they're fighting the AI in UT's Single Player Championships

I only get 500 gold per day I dont understand why my guys dont compete offline, its so annoying
Old 04-22-2016, 12:17 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
Yea I always wondered about this, a lot of people I know say they get little to no coins each day for fights, just the 500 for 'team bonus'

Whereas I get between 750 and 1500 coins a day for fight bonus, PLUS 500 for team bonus

Not bragging I swear lol --- I created my CAFs on launch day so maybe somehow they got preferential treatment? They're all Division 5 too....not super high level but not new Division 1 or 2 (also, I've never deleted a CAF)
Yeah mine were created about two weeks after launch. I played ranked for a while before UT. I have deleted all but my main so maybe that impacts it. The one I never have deleted doesn't get fights offline either though. I am jealous I could use the coin
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2016, 04:21 PM   #12
Rookie

Notorious8's Arena

I actually never had my CAF fight anyone while i was offline?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2016, 04:36 PM   #13
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

I need to play offline now lol.
Old 04-23-2016, 09:59 PM   #14
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

I'll admit it. I didn't read up I just turned on the game and started playing from the jump and ended up playing 175 games in a Single Player Championship before I realized it was against the CPU.

Oh well. It happens lol
Old 04-24-2016, 06:12 PM   #15
Rookie

JRed529's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
I'll admit it. I didn't read up I just turned on the game and started playing from the jump and ended up playing 175 games in a Single Player Championship before I realized it was against the CPU.

Oh well. It happens lol

Lol too funny!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2016, 11:51 AM   #16
Rookie

Yes, it's sort of confusing when you first start playing single player.

Every time you fight it goes searching for an opponent, just like in multiplayer.

I've had to back out to confirm which section I'm actually playing in, as I enjoy some cocktails when I play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »